Sex in the 2ww, different/difficult?!?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Serene123, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Sorry girls, just wondering if any of you had sexy time during the 2ww and if it felt like your OH was hitting something? I never had sex during the 2ww with Caitlyn so have no idea x

2. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

I had loads, didnt feel any different :)

3. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Maybe I'm just tense because I'm worried!

4. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

Yep. I remember posting in TTC asking about cervical positions, i'm pretty sure.

I personally have never 'checked' my cervical position but in my 2WW i knew something funky was going on as we (well OH) 'ran into some problems' during BD'ing! :rofl: I mean literally, it felt like my cervix had moved and was hard and just, well...in the way! It happened on a couple of occasions and then we must have found a position where it didn't get in the way as much because i stopped noticing.

Hope that helps?!

5. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

That's what I was wondering because It would just not go in very far :blush: Exactly how I felt... Oh no :rofl:

6. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

:rofl: *subscribes*

7. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:rofl: I'm so worried

8. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

:shock: oh dear Toria. Not looking good is it....?

:rofl:

9. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Nope.........

10. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

No one else??

11. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

:shock: Sorry, I have no idea! hope you get the result you are looking for!

12. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I remember having :sex: 12 dpo and knew there was somthing different hence the test but got bfn until 18dpo

13. Stanley

Stanley Well-Known Member

There was definitely something different going on for me. Both OH and I could feel it...

14. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Thank you girls! It was definately different

15. Tiff

Tiff LIKE A BOSS

Nothing felt different for me when OH and I did in the early stages of my pregnancy with Claire.

Maybe because you are worried about it you're imagining things that arn't there? I know when I have to wait to find out about something I start imagining all these possible symptoms and stressing about it. Shouldn't be too long now before you test, right? At least then you'll know and you won't have to worry anymore!

16. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I said it could be because I'm tense. Just wondering if anyone else experienced it. I probably am imagining it all, but then I might not be. I have invented symptoms before! I'm on CD 21 or 22 I think.. My cycle is 30 days. Not testing untill reallllllllly late anyway. Probably a week or so late.

17. Tiff

Tiff LIKE A BOSS

You could be, but you also couldn't be as well! :rofl: The waiting is always the hard part, eh? I was supposed to wait an extra week before I tested for my pregnancy but I couldn't wait any longer. My either 'supposed' symptoms or actual symptoms were driving me up the wall.

Nothing wrong with trying to figure out if anyone else has experienced it as well!

18. ninamama

ninamama Well-Known Member

My hubby doesnt want to have sex so wouldnt know..keep trying to convince him its ok but he seems to be afraid to do something wrong..I really dont wanna go another 8 months without cause I seem to be a bit more frisky than usual..o how things change!!

19. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

I didnt feel any change at all... in fact I had no idea I was pregnant until I tested and pretty much had no symptoms.