Sex in the 2ww, different/difficult?!?!

Thanks girls. Maybe it's in my head, maybe it isn't. Time will tell. Just wondered that's all. Actually a little excited now.

I did a couple of times before i found out i was pregnant. But it wasn't as enjoyable!! strangely enough i felt uncomfortable and just as if something was wrong. We weren't trying for a baby and this was just a wee something that played on my mind and made me do an early test, low and behold 8 weeks later! xxx

I did a couple of times before i found out i was pregnant. But it wasn't as enjoyable!! strangely enough i felt uncomfortable and just as if something was wrong. We weren't trying for a baby and this was just a wee something that played on my mind and made me do an early test, low and behold 8 weeks later! xxx

I felt uncomfortable too... then it REALLY hurt...

DH and I had loads in the TWW and other than feeling like the cervix had closed everything felt pretty much normal.

What outcome are you hoping for?

Well, I guess I don't want to be. I had no intention of being pregnant for atleast another 4 months. BUT, if I am it isn't the end of the world and I have kind of convinced myself I am now. I'll be disappointed if I'm not, but it would be for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->