sex mad hubby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MissyMojo, Apr 12, 2009.

1. MissyMojo

MissyMojo Army Wife, Mam & BFP

any one elses hubby wanting sex more? My oh wants sex every day and twice on weekends and seems upset when i say no,

2. ahava

ahava me & hubby

my hubby is very good to me, and he said, when i want it , he will have it lol.....so havent had it since i found out i was pregnant, cos last time i was, and we did the deed i started to bleed... My dh is a treasure.

3. MissyMojo

weve had sex 4 times and no bleeding so touch wood the trend continues, he is being a bit more careful normally hes erm tmi goes at it hammer and tongs,

4. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

All praise to my man for his patience.

I've had a UTI since a week before we got our BFP so I've been feeling a little delicate.

The first time we had sex after that, I spotted.

He hasn't gone completely without, but with a bad week of morning sickness, even kissing was on short measures.

Only good news is I'm feeling fab today and those kisses are sooooooo much sweeter for missing them ;)

5. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)

My hubby has been very understanding..... He usually is mad for sex (and before I got pregnant we usually had it at least 4-5 a week) but he knows that at the moment I just wont enjoy it :(

I have a situation when my mind says "YES! YES! YES!!!!" but my body is like "I am going to throw up if you gonna touch me".

I can't wait myself till this dreadful morning (well, afternoon for me) sickness will ease up! I miss my orgasms!

6. karentia

karentia pregnant

hiya , my dp is being great no deed since i got my :bfp: , im now 11+2 poor sod :rofl: , u can help him out still hun :blush: well i do dp he seems happy wit that well its either that or nothing :rofl:

7. bloodbinds

I've not had sex now for about 2 weeks (maybe more?) I'm just not interested, unfortunatly. Which is a shame as we do have really good sex! I guess i've just been feeling really unsexy, i'm gaining weight, feel ill all the time, feel moody and tired. It's difficult to get myself in the mood. Even if i am slightly in the mood, i'm too tired to do anything about it. It sucks completely. I'm hoping after the 1st trimester is over i will be better about it, as i do miss sex. My OH has been good about it, he's been through this once before with his ex, so knows that it happens, he moans every once in a while, but i don't blame, if it was the other way round i would be moaning a hell of a lot more, lol.

8. elainegee

elainegee Well-Known Member

yip mines is the same, however it was normally was once a day up until i had positive result.. but now i just don't feel up to it every day! xx

9. embo216

embo216 Mummy to 3 <3

Lol mines been lucky to get it twice a month! I have no idea how I conceived this little one!:rofl:

10. MissyMojo

lol embo, it was normally 3 x a week for us but its shot up now!! i told him no sex tonite he had some this morning but he can have a ,,,,, bj......

11. clarabella

clarabella DH, DD & 2 cats!

My dh is being very understanding. We haven't been to bed at the same time for the last couple of weeks as i'm shattered and going really early, whereas he's a night owl. So, by the time he comes to bed, i'm completely zonked. He did come to bed early with me one night last week for "it" and then got back up again, but that was only the second time we've done anything since my bfp. I miss it, but at the same time can't really be bothered making the effort!at the moment due to tiredness and bloatedness etc... If i need a "quick fix" i have a rabbit for that!!! :blush::rofl::blush::rofl::blush::rofl:

12. embo216

embo216 Mummy to 3 <3

lol your a better woman than I am!:rofl:

I'm a 'I've got a headache' kinda girl! I did have an insane libido when I was pregnant with my little girl I bet hes wishing it comes back!:rofl:

13. MissyMojo

david keeps asking when all these rajing hormornes will make me horny!!

i'll alternat bj hj and sex i think to keep him happy

14. Alibeebs

Alibeebs Mother of 1

Well me and OH are enjoying the same sex life we had before i was pregnant(about 5times a week)! No change, apart from being a little more careful.
    We both find it really sexy that im pregnant, its a really nice feeling.
    Dont get me wrong, i feel fat and yukky most the time but he thinks its sexy im having our baby so it makes me feel great!! :)
    xxx

15. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

Same here Alibeebs!
    My OH is loving my new pregnant body even tho I just feel bloated and really not very sexy at all! Not that it's affected my libido cos I'm still well up for it :rofl: We're much more careful as he's on the large side and at first he was concerned that he'd "dislodge" the bean bless!
    He was also a bit embarassed that he found having sex with a pregnant woman such a turn on :rofl: He didnt want me to think that he doesnt find my pre-pregnant body a turn on :blush:

16. RobenR

RobenR Mum to miracle girl & boy

My DH is the opposite, I want it far more often and frequently than he does!

17. lalitas charm

lalitas charm Mummy to Bethan & Piplet

We've had sex twice in 6 weeks............. its doing my head in!! I'm not feeling particularly attractive what with the weight gain and general moodiness and my DH has convinced himself that it will hurt the LO and he wont listen to me telling him that it wont. I would like a bit more to be honest............ we've always had a very healthy sex life until now.

18. aimee-lou

aimee-lou Totally Outnumbered!!

We've just carried on where we left off when we were TTC lol......we have always been 'active'...ahem.....but now everything is a little more 'sensitive' and enjoyable. So we've just carried on - about 5 times a week on average.:blush:

Only thing i've noticed is that it's getting a bit more awkward as my bump grows. It's not exactly huge but I cant stand any pressure on the bump which kind of makes some things uncomfortable. Still, we're a third of the way through now nearly - scary thought! :rofl:

19. jlon

jlon Well-Known Member

I've been putting it off for ages as a) was bloated, moody and tired and b) scared in case anything bad happened. Took the plunge this morning and everything was a-ok, so we'll be trying it again soon :D

20. h702

h702 Well-Known Member

i seem to want it more than ever now im pregnant! however oh is bit wary so it has only happned couple times since bfp, im 13weeks now!! 1st time we did since bfp had bit of spotting, its pob nothing related but kind of makes you think.