sex of baby!!!

gingerclaire

Reaction score
everyone thinks im having a girl, and everynight im dreaming about it being a girl, all we want is a healthy baby , but deep down we would like a boy,
has anyone had people say its going to be a girl and you had dreams then its turns out to be the other sex!!

No one really guessed with me apart from my Mum and she was right both times. I think it's because I'm quite private about it and show quite boringly if that makes sense. I had feelings both time what the sex was and I was right both times. This time I had two dreams one where I dreamt the sonographer said boy and I cried and cried and told everyone they were wrong (I really wanted a girl this time) and then the next night I had one where she said girl and I said to everyone "I told you so"! It's a girl so I guess my dreams were right. Saying that however I believe dreams are just subconscious desires so wanting a girl would mean I'd dream that anyway. Only way to find out is through a scan, peoples gut instincts are wrong all the time so I hope you get your little boy you want. I understand totally about having a gender preference but I'm sure even if it is a girl you'll be totally in love with her once you see her. xxx

All i heard and thought was girl, girl, girl, never even considered boy.. So of course it was a BOY!!! x

Everyone said we were having a boy, I dreamt of a boy, we were hoping for a boy... then it was a girl. Nobody could believe it, everyone thought the ultrasound was wrong. The dreams persisted. We went for a private ultrasound, again, they said girl.

The baby was born and.... it was a girl. Sometimes life is funny like that. Now that she's here, I'm glad she's a girl. We have a female dog too though, so the hubby is feeling outnumbered and is hoping this one is a boy.

I have my scan next thursday so time will tell!!!
hubby keeps saying boy this , boy that
bacause so many people have said thinks its going to be a girl, I now walk into shops and look at girl stuff preparing myself so im not to upset!!

I didn't have any dreams about baby until after we found out the sex. (Then, they aren't very good dreams, kind of scary.:( )OH and I wanted a healthy baby - but preferably a boy. Deep down I just "knew" we were having a girl. We're having a girl. I think mommy's have an instinct. :flower:

When I was pregnant with my son I was desperate for a boy and everyone kept telling me oh I think its a girl, oh definitely a girl blah blah blah but guess what it was a boy and we were over the moon!! This time I really want a girl and everyone keeps saying oh I think ul have another boy and all I think now is piss off non of u no anything and only the scan tech will no before us!!! Lol anyway ignore people and only time will tell if we get the genders we want if not we will love the babys just as much! Just take a while to get our heads round :haha: good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->