Sex once on cd14

Lyd

Mummy
Reaction score
So my husband usually pulls out but got carried away and majorly didn't lol so I'm praying to god his wee accident turns into a baby!!! But what are my chances?? I reckon I ovulated round that day, possibly the day before. Oh, how I pray!!!! Lol

Hi Lyd:hi:
Well assuming your cycle is fairly regular, I'd say your chances are pretty good lol.
If this time doesn't work out, it may be time to have a "talk" about when you want to try...but many a lady here has had their SO change their mind and want to try after a scare hehe
GL to you!

Thanks for your response!!! We are ready to have another child, but our house is currently up on the market as its too small. Once it's sold we will try properly but as its such a long and slow process, I'm getting impatient of waiting ☺️ so any wee accidents he has gets me all excited lol

hehe well perhaps you have 8-9 months to sell your home, and move to the next with a baby in your arms:winkwink:

Well it happened to us Ttc was on the cards but 1 time in the whole cycle & it resulted in our now 4 year old :).

Gl x

It can definitely happen. Like you said, just depends on O. 2 out of my 3 pregnancies resulted from DTD CD 14 and 15. The third was conceived on CD 28 because of a cyst. FXed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->