Sex positions

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
We're still having sex whenever DH is home. Sometimes we still do it in the missionary position, it's not uncomfortable but is it ok to it still? My books just suggest other positions and wasn't sure if this is because it's dangerous in missonary or just not possible for a lot of people. It's not like he's completely on top of me coz he's raised up on his arms.

I suppose - as long as your not on your back for long periods of time :rofl: as it cuts of the blood supply or oxygen to baby, or summat like that. I find i cant really breath when i lay on my bk so me and dp usually spoon or do doggy :blush:

We still do it in the missionary and that really our main position at the moment as its easiest for us both. I just found as bump got bigger I had to prop my hips up a bit more and cusion my back. Its not romantic in the slightest me building a seat out of cusions but it works.

My OH has a bit of a larger tum so does tend to knock my bump a bit but baby tends to shuffle back to a comfy space after we are done and had a tantrum for disturbing him.

Emma.c

From behind is only way I can manage it now.
Lying on my back for more than 5 mins gives me huge backache and then I seize up and can't move LOL

We can't have it yet.... but if we're allowed to, I think it will be doggy!

From behind is only way I can manage it now.
Lying on my back for more than 5 mins gives me huge backache and then I seize up and can't move LOL

same for us!! although with the big bump and the spd it is a right mission-which pees me off greatly because i want to, but it hurts!!!:cry:

i dont think it would be dangerous hun, as long as u still feel comfy doing it that way, i think they suggest other ways cos of the bump getting in the way, and heeeeelllllll its fun trying to find a diff comfy position lol

Me spreadeagled on the dining table whilst he stands is good one!:rofl:

hey huni, me and OH can really only do it in missionary position my bump isnt huge and he raises his arms like your OH x x or the side by side, the whole sex thing is rather uncomfy if i am honest i have to put cushions underneath me most of time but we have to do it as its good for getting bubba out lol :rofl::rofl:

Ha ha classy thread girls!! lol ........I like it!!

In all fairness we still do it in most positions and have been told none of them will harm bubs as long as he doesnt actually lay on you!!

Sure all will be fine - carry on enjoying yourself!!

when I have sex in missonary as soon as we finished baby DOES NOT stop moving. Stopped missionary now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->