Sex Question!

abs07

Reaction score
Ok, so not too much longer & I'll be in the second tri! :happydance: and I had a quick question for you ladies: does your sex drive come back?!?!?

From about 7 weeks until now I have had zero desire to have sex. I think a lot of it in my case is because I never had morning sickness, but rather night sickness. I've never thrown up but I can't eat at night & feel completely miserable after about 5pm. Most nights I go to bed at 7:30 - 8:00 even! My DH is very understanding, but I know he's really frustrated :shrug:. I can count on one hand how many times we've had sex in the last month :wacko:!

I'm hoping I wake up magically the morning of the second trimester, ready to have sex and eat everything in site!! :dohh: Wishful thinking, I know!

For me, it comes and goes. Mostly I've been in so much pain or so sick that I just can't do it no matter how much I want to. There have been a ton of posts on here though from ladies whose OHs can't keep up with their sex drives, so stay optimistic!

mine isn't there and i didnt get a burst of energy...still tired, but i don't have MS anymore!

My sex drive came back at around 14 weeks, but it still comes and goes. I'm almost 19 weeks and still get bouts of morning sickness which affects my sex drive. I do have to say though that I am one of the fortunate women who's orgasms have become a lot more intense with pregnancy, so that may have something to do with it! :)

Ok, so not too much longer & I'll be in the second tri! :happydance: and I had a quick question for you ladies: does your sex drive come back?!?!?

From about 7 weeks until now I have had zero desire to have sex. I think a lot of it in my case is because I never had morning sickness, but rather night sickness. I've never thrown up but I can't eat at night & feel completely miserable after about 5pm. Most nights I go to bed at 7:30 - 8:00 even! My DH is very understanding, but I know he's really frustrated :shrug:. I can count on one hand how many times we've had sex in the last month :wacko:!

I'm hoping I wake up magically the morning of the second trimester, ready to have sex and eat everything in site!! :dohh: Wishful thinking, I know!

oh hun thats just how i was although ya only needed one had to count how many times we had sex from when we found out to about 13 weeks and we found out at 3 and a half weeks

i was never sick but the nausea was intense plus i worked 30 hours and had our 4 year old to entertain although hubby was "understanding" he still hassled and always said you only use me to get pregnant ohhhhhhhhh rude
i still dont have desire for it but since im feeling alot better i guess i just do it to shut him up but its still only like once or twice a week if he wasnt so rough about it and remember i cant be bounced or bent like i use to im sure id be keen to do it more

everyones different so if you were easily excited before pregnancy youl prob get it back

My sex drive came back just a little before I entered the 2nd trimester. I think it had to do with increased energy and the fact that baby had started to move up and wasn't positioned "down there." ;) Good luck!

omg your joking, ive not had sex since nov last yr, and i am horny as hell, its my OH who has gone off sex and he doesnt even have excuse like ms. I reckon your sex drive will come back hun and when it does, sex should be amazing

For the most part mine hasn't come back... I've been horny a few days, but I've been trying to put out once a week to keep my husband happy. Sometimes just making myself do him helps :winkwink: It's getting more and more awkward though!

Thanks ladies!! I actually read these to my DH so he could see I'm not the only one!! :)

And kazb - my DH said you can rent him! He's nuts and yes, I did smack him :)

I had no sex drive at all in the first trimester, but in the passed few weeks I have been the total opposite! :blush: my hubby hasn't complained though :lol:

my DH said you can rent him! He's nuts and yes, I did smack him :)
:haha:

Hey hun. This may be entirely TMI, but before I got pregnant-- my sex drive was really high. It took a pretty hefty dip in the first trimester. We would :sex: about once a week-- I wasn't particularly into it all the time, but I did it to keep my hubby happy. Most days I didn't even want to kiss him. I didn't want to touch. :wacko: My drive didn't come back until about three days ago-- and BOY did it come back!!! :haha: I haven't gotten any complaints for OH so far. lol.
It will come back for you eventually. Tell your OH to hang in there... 'cause when it comes back, it will come back strong. :winkwink:

my DH said you can rent him! He's nuts and yes, I did smack him :)
:haha:

Hey hun. This may be entirely TMI, but before I got pregnant-- my sex drive was really high. It took a pretty hefty dip in the first trimester. We would :sex: about once a week-- I wasn't particularly into it all the time, but I did it to keep my hubby happy. Most days I didn't even want to kiss him. I didn't want to touch. :wacko: My drive didn't come back until about three days ago-- and BOY did it come back!!! :haha: I haven't gotten any complaints for OH so far. lol.
It will come back for you eventually. Tell your OH to hang in there... 'cause when it comes back, it will come back strong. :winkwink:

That is so comforting to know! I'm waiting...patiently, I guess :haha:

my sex drive disappeared completely during the first trimester, and mine is normally pretty high! I felt too sicky and too tired most of the time! Plus i had some bleeding early in my pregnancy so i was worried sex would cause a problem.
My sex drive is now very up and down, and at least its sort of there again! I am still very nervous of having sex because of the bleeding i'd had though. Morning sickness has mostly gone but still mega tired!

My sex drive varies, some days I am super horny and cant get enough and other days I would rather have a cup of tea! What I do know is regardless of wanting sex or not, the minute I do begrudgingly have it then I am pleased that I started because it feels SO good! Cant believe how much more sensitive I am!:wacko:

I never lost my sex drive.. In fact it increased. Is that not normal? haha. Also, my OH is happy but soo concerned about crushing the baby he refuses to go on top no matter how many times I tell him its okay?

For me it(sex drive) came back with a vengeance from about week 16 till about week 24, then its still there but not as much as coping with spd which is really painful, some women with a bigger bump than me have a really healthy sex drive but i find more often than not my bump gets in the way and we end up spooning that for me isnt the same, but hey its only a relative short period, recently I have been dry during sex but with ky jelly it helps everything feel right again xx

I have had 0 sex drive at all. Im almost 23 weeks. My husband almost finds it weird having :sex: when theres a baby inside me. We haven't had sex since I got pregnant.

I never lost my sex drive.. In fact it increased. Is that not normal? haha. Also, my OH is happy but soo concerned about crushing the baby he refuses to go on top no matter how many times I tell him its okay?

Yep, it's normal...or if it isn't then we can be abnormal together ;-) I have always had a high sex drive but when I became pregnant it got even stronger - to the point where I get rather, erm, intensely irritated if OH isn't in the mood (which is rare).

And I'm afraid that noone wants to be around angry horny pregnant woman. No fun for anyone involved hehehe xxx

I know I'm forum crashing since I already 'graduated' from this forum, but I just thought I'd put my 2 cents in. I was very easily excited before pregnancy, and once I got past the morning sickness stage (about 3 and a half months in for me) I returned to the same. I am always horny, and (as you can imagine) OH is thrilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->