SEX

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by bloodbinds, Apr 19, 2009.

1. bloodbinds

Do you or don't you?
    Is it still good? Was it ever good? Is it worse? Is it better?

I had sex maybe twice after i found out i was pregnant, then i lost all interest completely. Then, when we go to my mothers for the weekend, i wake up in the morning (after a particulary erotic dream about my partner) and feel as horny as hell and we have very quick and quiet sex (Was staying at my mums after all) And now i'm left not really feeling interested in sex again.

Usually i am quite sexually active, and we enjoy lengthy and enjoyable sex, but pregnancy has changed it completely.

TMI?:
    Also after sex, he fetched me some toilet paper (the sexy part, lol) and i noticed very very slightly blood, or what i thought was blood, but was so slight and faint was hard to tell, has anyone else experienced this after sex? I was quite tight i suppose after not being touch 'down there' for 2 months.

Just interested in hearing everyones experiences :)

2. vineyard

vineyard Mom of twin girls!

No change in sex drive since getting pregnant. But, my clinic said not to be surprised if there is spotting after sex. They said it was totally normal and expected.

3. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

i really want it but the last twice we have i have bleed, like you it wasnt a lot but enough to scare us both and now my husband wont let us lol! never thought that would happen.

i cant wait until i am in my second trimester to have sex again lol

4. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

I havent really lost interest in sex at all since my :bfp: My OH on the other hand seems to be insatiable lol!
    We're finding that things feel kinda different.. cant put me finger on it, but there's definately something different. Not in a bad way... quite the opposite! It feels more... um... I dunno....different and in a VERY good way :blush:

As for spotting after sex, I havent had that yet but my OH is very cautious as to how deep he goes as he's still a little worried about dislodging the Lil Bean bless.

5. Zeri

Zeri Well-Known Member

I've been wondering about this too. DH and I have continued our regular schedule - like once or twice a week. I haven't had any spotting afterwards. I have ZERO interest in sex, though. Don't know why. I didn't have much interest before and now it seems to have gone downhill even more... Kinda worries me. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with hormones, or is it just me?

6. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

hey hun as far as the spotting, your cervix is very tender and after sex it can spot alittle it is very very common and when i was prengnat was told not to worry :)

7. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

I've been cautious, which is unlike me/us.

I did have the very faint pinkness after the first couple of times.

But I also had cystitis for ages, which really made it uncomfortable.

Now, everything is far more sensitive... which has been great a couple of times, and unnerving a few others.

TMI:
    I really don't want anything like fingers in there.

I felt very guilty initially, but hubby has been great.
    The bigger boobs have been enough to entertain him in the meantime ;)

8. mrso

mrso Lovin my Family

I have been told that there may be blood after sex because there is more blood flow in the area.

9. Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan Well-Known Member

We have only had sex once since we found out- one and a half weeks ago...

He was a little worried about whether you could/should have sex while pregnant and I told him it was fine- I have not lost interest but I have never had a really high sex drive anyway- I had no bleeding afterwards and sex felt the same!!!

We will probably continue to have regular sex until it gets uncomfortable to do so!

10. Pregnancy-No1

Pregnancy-No1 Well-Known Member

We are having sex everyday as hubby is in the mood almost all the time since we found out im pregnant (really strange!!) before the positive we had sex every second day.... My sexdrive was really good when I wasn't pregnant but now I dont really want sex (but still have sex because of hubby) sex still feels the same as before the positive, luckely no bleeding afterwards as that would scare me of sex completly!

11. pigletpoo

pigletpoo Active Member

Me and OH had some make up sex last night - OMG, it was fantastic!! Last time I was PG I was horny like all the time! And I am hoping of more of the same this time round!!

12. ellie

ellie Mum to Kalden

Too scared to so don't know! also we both seem to have 'gone off it' since becoming pg, which worries me a bit, I think he is too cautious to say anything! I'm sure we will get back to it soon though (I hope) :blush:

13. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

Ive had the little blood after sex, many times with my first, it was nothing serious, i dont know if this applies so early on, but theres blood sacs on your cervix which can pop causing a small bleed :)
    i was same in first and second tri with my first, but when it did happen it was good!
    got bit dull nearer end of pregnancy though.
    this time, its been great! :D

14. CharlieP

CharlieP Mum to Charlie

I'm too scared too! I am hoping things will be different in the 2nd tri - but I have bled/spottedalmost constantly so far and afriad sex will make it worse!!

15. shaunanicole

shaunanicole Guest

My sexual desire changed completely when I was just 2 weeks pregnant, I am pheening for it all of the time. Me and my partner were averaging 4-5 times a day until I started to bleed. I'm not completely sure if that is why I had my fall out at the ER but I was told no more sex until my second trimester just to be safe. To me sex feels completely different now, A LOT more enjoyable. It feels better and I am interested in more. I have even had two erotic dreams in the past few weeks. :blush:

16. IrishBaby1109

IrishBaby1109 Kian's PROUD Mommy

Shauna, honey... you and I are in the same boat!!! :happydance: I am so ultra sensitive and really interested in the baby dance, it's hard NOT to do it when we're together... his interest isn't increased, I most of the time push for it cause he works a long tiring job and gets up at the wee hours of the AM, so he likes to sleep. I like to BD before bed, helps me fall asleep. I have found that O's are more intense, sensations are more extreme, and even the passion is more driven... Idk maybe it's just me and I'm crazy... but I could take prego sex everyday!! :rofl: If only he were willing...

**I haven't bled yet and (TMI, he's a well endowed man) but I was getting nervous cause nothing that I read that happens to you all has happened to me. I don't bleed at all- no implantation blood, no random spotting, no spots after sex, and no incredible pains after either... I am hoping that it's just luck... I have my next scan 4/30/09(9 days).:shrug:

17. MissyMojo

MissyMojo Army Wife, Mam & BFP

my oh loves my newer body, so has been asking for sex daily, i draw the line at that but every other day is ok, i find sex to be realy uncomfortable at the moment