• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sex...

I had an episiotomy and we tried at about 3 months. We were both nervous and used a lot of lube!

I didnt have any tears or stitches, but we still waited until three month...maybe alittle less as oh just had his vasectomy and we wanted to get one in before that!

We waited for 6 months.. We mainly 'fumbled' until I felt up to it!! ;)!

If it helps, I had the exact same as you - suction and episiotomy - and my doctor suggested using bio oil to soften the scar tissue which will make sex a lot more comfortable. We tried to dtd once this week and it wasn't at all comfortable! Xx

I tore but also had sex 6 weeks pp but it didn't hurt at all! My lo is 11 months and we are both so nakerd you lucky if we have sex 3 times a month lol!! We would rather sleep x

:hi: 6 months postpartum here and still feel like i'm being ripped in half!!

I did have 3rd degree, almost 4th though, and it is beginning just to get easier..just though

Try the spooning position, i feel it eases the pressure a bit xxx

I'm sending you all "Thanks"s but I can't do them all on mobile, too many page refreshes :rofl:
Thank you all for sharing, it's crazy how DIFFERENT everyone's experiences have been!
I can't wait to try again :D if hubs was smaller we'd be going at it like rabbits :rofl:

I don't know where you all find the energy lol! I am so tired in the morning & exhausted by night time, all I want to do is sleep, plus lo is in our room & we would wake him up. We did have sex in the living room on hubbys bday though (but I am not usually a have sex anywhere in the house kind of person, I just don't feel comfortable!).

I don't know where you all find the energy lol! I am so tired in the morning & exhausted by night time, all I want to do is sleep, plus lo is in our room & we would wake him up. We did have sex in the living room on hubbys bday though (but I am not usually a have sex anywhere in the house kind of person, I just don't feel comfortable!).

The only reason we had a go at 3 months was because we were going to a rugby match so my mum had the baby overnight. After that night, where the little bugger slept right through, she went into her own room.

to be fair Emilia is nearly 10 months and we have only had sex a handful of times - especially now hubby is a SAHD and says he's too tired! :haha:

waited til 8 weeks - it sucked. had a magic window around 4 months pp where it was good??? then it went back to being uncomfortable/tender/sucky

im too fucking tired to even attempt lately, i think its been a good month :coffee:

I had a second csection and had sex at 5 weeks because I was still spotting and it was gross but sex was great! No issues at all. This one one reason why I love having a section, my lady bits don't get touched at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"