SEX!!!

oobabylocaoo

Reaction score
Meaning the sex of your baby lol.....

When did everyone find out their sex? I can't wait, my next appt i'll be 16weeks but I think that's too early.... So my next will be at 20wks so excited.
:happydance: :cloud9:

18.12.2009 - That was the day I found out I'm having a little girl!!
Just need to get it confirmed at my 20 week scan which is on the 29th so will pop back and let you know!!!
xxx

we never found out and the waiting was worth it

Attachments

• 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 12
I found out at 18 weeks :thumbup: And they could tell me that bubs was a boy, but I had to go back for another scan at 20 weeks because they couldn't measure everything properly (i.e. spine, etc). If it's an anomoly scan it's best to wait until 20 weeks, and that way there can be no mistakes with gender either :kiss:

CARTER157 - Your son is so gorgeous! Congrats, that's a great picture :)

i had a gender scan at 17 weeks but it was wrong i found out the true sex at 20 week scan

xxx

I was 16 weeks, 6 days when my first ultrasound revealed I was having a little boy
and an emergency ultrasound at 20 weeks still shows boy :)
so it was pretty accurate for me.

I was 17 weeks 1 day, and he was very obviously a boy as you can see below! :)
I would say if they see a penis and tell you it is a boy, its likely it is. But if they told you it's a girl this early on, I'd wait a bit longer and get it confirmed before painting pink :) Good Luck!

BABY PICTURES_3.jpg

BABY PICTURES_6.jpg

BABY PICTURES_7.jpg

I had a 20 week scan, so I found out then.

I found out yesterday at 18+3!

We paid for a sexing scan so we knew for Christmas and more importantly.. in time for the sales!!!

Apparently you can having a sexing scan from 16 weeks, but they encourage you to wait until at least 18 weeks because the results are more accurate! I was told yesterday that my result is 99% accurate.

I have seen some posts on here where hospitals won't confirm sex at the 20 week scan.. so it might be worth checking with your hospital so as to avoid disappointment!

i found out with my daughter at 16wks and dr even told me he was 70% sure was a girl at 13wks. this time i waited til my anomaly scan at 20wks as i thought i wanted 2 be on team yellow but caved at last min!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"