sex

spicysugar

Reaction score
i know its sounds daft but other day me and my oh were well you know and i am not showing yet anyway after i fond my bump had moved right to the front to the point where it was painful does this happen to anyone else? if so any suggestions what alterations i can make to stop it happpening again lmao :rofl:

Lol my lo does this all the time, and he makes my belly go rock hard :rofl:. the only thing i can suggest are new positions such as doggy style or spoons :blush:.
Well girls this is where the karmasutra comes out :happydance:

Yep, a bit of rumpy-pumpy will bring on hard tummy sydrome...

its because during sex your uterus contracts and pulsates you dont normally feel it because its tiny usually but now its sooo big it hurts and you can feel it coz its out of your pelvis :) it makes your belly go hard, its a weird feeling huh!

xxx

lol my son kicked me half way through the other day! I just tried not to burst out laughing and ignored it! If i told OH i wouldn't be getting sex ever again

Lol my lo does this all the time, and he makes my belly go rock hard :rofl:. the only thing i can suggest are new positions such as doggy style or spoons :blush:.

I thought this was where the Kamasutra got put away! :rofl:
I know I can't do what I used to do...

Yep mine allll the time now. I can tell exactly where LO is when that happens hehe

I thought this was where the Kamasutra got put away! :rofl:
I know I can't do what I used to do...

You are not alone.....I am not as flexible as I used to be.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel