Shadow?

Thanks it's ok I'm glad I know now than get my hopes up. Thanks for replying I appreciate it and always hold onto hope that someone might see something so it's good to know there's definetly nothing there. Hopefully AF comes soon and I can track ovulation!

Thanks again xx

In the one where it's not in the casing. I see a shadow of a line. Maybe line eye. But I see something

Just wanted to do a quick update... I tested AGAIN tonight and got this on a FRER! Can't believe it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 47
No sorry, AF came a couple of days later. I think the line appeared due to the opening of the FRER. Learned never to do that again!

Kmx so sorry :( I noticed too the time I opened a FRER when I thought I saw a line, there was defo a line there but not there on the next test so I do think the air causes a weird reaction with the test strip. So frustrating :(

Thanks all. I worked out I should be ovulating on/around 5th November which was my 12 week mark with my miscarriahe and a date I had marked in my diary/was looking forward to. So I'm seeing that as a positive sign next month could be successful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->