Shadowlove's heartache

S

shadowlove

Hallo ladies,

I am new on the blog and I need your support.

I am am already a mommy of two little ones and two little angels in heaven, but my heart yearn for another little one. Hubby is not near ready for another and so is our finances and my weight......................

I always dreamed of having three children and now that we have two daughters I badly want a boy, although I know chances are we might have another girl but that is also okay.

Anyone in the same boat? Anyone want another, but it is not practical and maybe even far fetched?

I am desperate for another. We have 2 girls. The youngest starts school in September and hubby is so so so against having another. He says that the kids have grown up and he doesn't want to go back to babies again and finances, jobs etc....

I would love another but I can't see it happening. I'm having my coil removed soon to change to the pill as it's causing pains etc.. I've had it in 4 years now nearly. Part of me wishes that I am having it out to TTC, but I am just dreaming :(

I also have two girls, wanting to try again for a boy, but cant in the near future due to school/work and finances. My husband is all for trying again straight away but I know we couldn't afford it. I'm also taking a class here and there along with working full time to finish up my degree and I dont want to have any more until I'm done with that, which I dont see happening for another 3 years at least. I've always only wanted two kids, 3 kids seems like a lot nowadays, so I'm a little worried, but I also really want one more. It depends on where I'm at 4-5 yrs from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->