Shadowy things (bfp of 4!)

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
It's me - for the last time! :haha:
I *might* be 7dpo, not sure if we bd around my fertile time...
Top is at 5min, both taken today.
image.jpg

Just for some entertainment.

There is definitely something on the tests!!!! Looking forward to more pee sticks please xxx

I'll shoot for an after lunch test! I have my oldest 2 at home sick. It's harder to hide from them, lol.
I wonder if I just have a low amount of hcg in my system all the time? I sure seem to get a lot of lines!

I'll shoot for an after lunch test! I have my oldest 2 at home sick. It's harder to hide from them, lol.
I wonder if I just have a low amount of hcg in my system all the time? I sure seem to get a lot of lines!

I've thought of that too. I know it happens with some ladies. Would be interesting to know as I've never seen anyone get lines constantly like you seem to.

PS Hope the kids feel better soon!

Fmu in the middle, 2 from yesterday on either side.
image.jpg

I see something on the top test but not sure about the others. Your early days yet though. Good luck xx

I see it best on the top too but I see a hint of a line on the others as well.

I see something on the top two when I zoom in I think.

So I got this...
image.jpg

Top is afternoon, bottom fmu

Um. There's a clear line there [on both but esp that top one]. And it looks darker. Holy crap. Will be stalking like a crazy lady for your next test!

Um. There's a clear line there [on both but esp that top one]. And it looks darker. Holy crap. Will be stalking like a crazy lady for your next test!

Go to my journal. I put a bunch of pic there.

Yep clear lines. They look like my ic's before my blazing frer. Can you do another brand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->