• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Shagging Question

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
OK So Amanda has spilled the beans on how she approches Shagging for TTC:rofl:

Come on girls Spill it. How do you TTC?

Me this month we are going all out. I just hope its not too much.

Do you think this is too much...

CD9 PM
CD10 AM & PM
CD11 Break
CD12 AM & PM (Hopefully O day)
Today BREAK:wacko:

Also What has worked for others?

Yes ...

every second day .... make sure hes not been left for 2 weeks prior to first time lol!

I'd do 7 - 9 - 11 -13

LMAO @ title!!!

Def too much and agree every other day.

If i knew what worked i wouldnt be here :lol:

Dont really have a stratagy at the moment .. my little monitor tells me when high and peak days are but we dont BD on every one of those days .. maybe every other one (sometimes can help every day though :blush:)

i thot the more sex u had the more likely u were to ttc? :blush: do u need to leave it 2 strengthen it or summit?

we been trying every other day. then propping up on pillows! to try n kee things in..

We didn't "try" any way, we just banged a lot in different ways and it happened.

Ive been doing the pillow thing kinda (with out the pillow) if you know what i mean ;)

Yea know what you mean Suz .. i been doing the same thing :blush:

U see the month i got my BFP we only did it twice i think an i went straight the loo after, I know how hard it is cos ive been there for 2 yrs, but it really is true what they say relax an it will happen!
I do do do know how hard it is to relax though!
Good luck girls!
xx

We are kinda as and when and don't really have any plan. Kinda crappy I know. I am going for 3-4 times a week this month though, whether that happens or not is another matter.

Sinead

OK So Amanda has spilled the beans on how she approches Shagging for TTC:rofl:

Oy!!! Don't start chucking my name about like that - I'll get a reputation!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, it's day 13 today, we 'shagged' (lovely word Suz!!) last night, and I'm keeping my legs crossed today - then more tomorrow!

The every other day thing worked for us the month we conceived with Charlie!:happydance:

Do you guys not kind of go with the flow? let romance take you..? lol, it seems like something out of a text book, all these plans..

Do you guys not kind of go with the flow? let romance take you..? lol, it seems like something out of a text book, all these plans..

We've been doing that for 11 months with no luck:hissy:, so the counting starts here!

alot of these people have been ttc for a long time(even a few month can seem years to those who reallly want kids) some have even been trying years, so even tho it may seem "like something out of a textbook" to an outsider, going with the flow doesnt really become an option

(i hope i havent offended any ttcers saying this) xxxx

None taken Yvanne :D

Going with the flow hasnt worked for us for 2 years and i know it still wont now. Im under hospital care now for fertility treatment, i Have to be textbook and have plans to be able to get tests and treatments done.

Some people like to know when they are ovulating if the 'go with flow' hasn't worked. One thing I learnt is no your romance shouldn't go and sex isn't just for when your ovulating but when your trying for a baby/family and have had losses or have been trying for months even years (as some of the girls) pin pointing ovulation pin pointing when is best to conceive helps ... never mind going deep into this can also pin point problems for some (even for those who have children already)!!

Its not a text book its planning conception where sadly just a drunken one nighter isn't all it took!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"