Shall we have an update?

cerilou

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I thought it might be a nice idea for us to let each other know where we are in our cycle and if any of us are having any symptoms if in the dreaded 2ww.

I am on 6 DPO and just having very very mild cramping occasionally and a sore throat, but that's it.

:hug:

I am on cd13 and had a positive opk yesterday
got loads of twinges on my right hand side and really tired probably due to the amount of :sex:

iam 6dpo i think and need sleep soo much went to bed at 9pm and got up at 6:30am but feeling so sleepy and i was yesterday. also boobs are hurting at the sides and white cm and cervix been soft sins o

Im 7 DPO i think im still getting confused..

Getting cramps both sides and down below, had slight brown spotting just for 1 day and now have a creamy cervix fluid..heres hoping girlies..xx:hug:

think i'm 1 or 2 dpo... :dohh:

Not feeling anything yet, havent even had twinges? maybe i didnt ov after all?

I'm 6dpo, and have very aching breasts and itchy nipples (sorry if TMI!!) I've had the aching breasts before and didn't amount to anything... but there is still hope! I am getting a strange feeling, kind of like cramps, and occasionally stabbing pains.

I to have had the creamy CM, but not entirely sure what it means!

I'm on CD12 in the first cycle I have charted. I'm irregular so am finding it interesting so have a bit of insider info lol. Despite saying about being irregular I had some pain on the right side of my abdomen yesterday which I wondered if it could be Ov pain, I had a temp dip on CD10 and my cervix has gone higher (not noted CP before so am a little unsure of all the details depite reading up on it). Just waiting to see if I get any CM changes now. Am frantically trying to fit some BD in but was too tired last night - I did have good intentions but fell asleep while my husband was in the bathroom. Tried again this morning but the kids were conspiring against us so we gave up in the end lol!

I am on CD30 never had a cycle longer that 28 days :bfn: this morning though what is going on with that???? I had pos OPK on CD11 any advice?

I am on CD5, still with a lingering AF. Almost gone though and then it's all about the BD! :)

Bebe, have you recently come off BCP?

I am 16DPO (ignore my ticker). AF due today. Sore boobs but thats it!

as i'm sure most of you know and are tired of hearing i am 16dpo (supposidly according to ff chart) and have had a bfn last night and no sign of af
i'm cd38 as well and my cycles are anything from 30 to 45 days

good luck everyone xx

Hi I'm fairly new to the forum :hi: Hoping to get to know who's who soon.
I'm on CD5 & this will be our 4th month of ttc.

im waiting to O ...so confusin as i av a 30day cycle one mth then a 38day cycle the other! this mth is guna be a longer cycle,and im on cd15,waiting to O,i know from past 38day cycles that ive O on cd20,but cos im aving cd21 done again this mth (last mth got peak on monitor,also ad cd21 done and was fine!) im wanting to see a peak on monitor asap,thats if i do O this mth!! keepin fingers tightley crossed :)

Hi Ladies, I have recently come of pill mid pack and I am on CD 11 ( althought I know nothing is set in stone as I am still waiting on a real bleed but still charting anyway in the hope that I ov soon or :witch: arrives , have been using OPK's that last couple of days and there is no sign as of yet, the impatience has truly set in ! :hug:

i'm 5dpo at the moment. got a bit of a cold not a full on one but a slighty sore throat and runny nose. symptom wise had mild cramps since ov,lots of creamy cm,cervix highish and soft.

thats it for now lol. wishing away the days til i can test why is the 2ww so long!

I have no idea what cycle day I am! I took my last bcp on 14 September and had my usual bleed then but nowt since. Got a :bfn: a week ago on Sunday and the hpt I used yesterday morning didn't work. Had a few cramps and felt nauseous on and off.

CD16 AF 2 days late 7+9dpo positive 13DPO 2 BFN still no AF waiting wishing and reluctantly going to leave it until monday until re-test if still no AF. GL ladies xxx

I'm about 8-10 dpo (not exactly sure as I don't temp - too stressful for me)

I was feeling really foggy for the past few days but that seems to have gone now.

Been bloated

Moody

Lower abdomen hurts this morning especially when I try to suck it in

Tired (but I'm always tired)

That's it really. The only thing that was different this month was the brain fog for a few days. (Like how you feel when you have a cold and take cold medicine)

Hello all,

I belive I am 7DPO and am still having wierd mild cramps, pulling and the odd teeny shooting pain - I have aching from the ovary-area(!) and was feeling nauseous the past couple of days.

Headaches - but I think thats the cold weather. BB's are sore but last night my nipples were really sore, which is unusual.

But most bizzarely, I have a full or small bloated feeling - like I have wind(!) deep in my lower belly.

I think I am making mountains out of molehills but I am reaonably chilled just now for cycle 5 of trying, which makes a change!

Good luck to you all

Moragx

Hi there, av been in the back ground reading all your posts for a few weeks

So I think it's now time I joined in

I am CD08 and had the implant taken out in April this year & been trying ever since.

Good Luck to everyone of you, & hope to join in soon

sarahxx

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back