Share you bbt chart :)

I am so sorry! You know what maybe it's a good thing if you decide to move on. A miracle can happen and often happens when you're not focused on TTC. All the best with whatever you decide to do. Lots and lot of hugs your way

What days do implantation dips normally happen? My chart is showing a dramatic dip....I'm hoping it's implantation and not early af. Is the dip too low for implantation???

Nevermind...temp stayed low so I'm out with a short luteal phase...wonderful :(

Anyone wanna take a peek at mine? People keep asking me if I have thyroid issues cuz my temps are generally low.. But nope. Temp rose quite a bit today. Really not sure what DPO I am.....

Trinity - I'm sorry to hear that.

AFM - My chart is looking decent so far I think. And, thanks to the fertility monitor, I'm able to plan out BD very precisely. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be our month despite my early O and DH's low T. I know I've conceived before with early O. So, hopefully, I'm one of the lucky ones for whom that's not a problem for. And, until we know otherwise, I'm going to assume DH's low T isn't affecting his sperm production.

mummy smurf and snowbunnie congrats are in order I see! H&H 9 months!

Anyone wanna take a peek at mine? People keep asking me if I have thyroid issues cuz my temps are generally low.. But nope. Temp rose quite a bit today. Really not sure what DPO I am.....

Congrats, maybe try a cb digi, I did as I too wasn't sure which ov date was right and the digi will tell u how far u are, ov course I only did it after gettin a positive on a normal clearblue plus one n got pregnant 1-2. I was 13dpo.

Would anyone mind taking a look at my chart? Wondering if the slight decrease over the last few days is an indicator that AF is coming?

Hi sweetbliss its still pretty high above your cover line. Do you know how long is your lp? temp looks good!

wantbump - it dropped way down this morning so now I'm really confused. My LP is 13-15 days. The last few months it has been varying. My body just hates me. That drop this morning probably means AF is on her way, right?

Yea it is I was so shocked to get bfp I confirmed it with a digi that same day which was good lol now I just need dd to stop stressing me out lol

wantbump - it dropped way down this morning so now I'm really confused. My LP is 13-15 days. The last few months it has been varying. My body just hates me. That drop this morning probably means AF is on her way, right?

Hi sweetbliss it porbably is AF coming now. But if it goes higher tomorrow then it could be IB - 11dpo is still in time for IB.

Looks like an implant dip in your chart today. Did you test?

trinity - no, I'm afraid to test and see BFN. I took my temp twice last night/this morning. I woke up at 1am to my dog and had been asleep for a solid 3 hours and took it (98.54). I was anxious/nervous to see if it had dropped more. Then I tossed and turned quite a bit until 5:15ish and it was 98.17. Normally I don't take it until DH's work alarm goes off at 5:45. Do you think it is completely inaccurate since I took it so much earlier? I entered in the 98.54 temp for today since I don't think I slept as well after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->