Share you bbt chart :)

Hi sweetbliss the jump looks good. You need solid sleep for 3 hours but you also need to take temp at the same time. But since it's so high even earlier then is probably a good thing :) See what happens to your temp tomorrow, I will come and check for sure. Good luck!

Temp stayed about the same as yesterday. Took a test this morning even though I knew better. I don't think it is considered FMU though. I was up at about 5am and went then when I got up at 7:45 I tested. Either way it was definitely negative. I feel pretty sure that AF is around the corner but I still have that little bit of hope.

Aww I know how it feels but that's a beautiful dip. Charts with dip turn out BFP more than BFN but it can go either ways. Saying that please also know that 12 dpo is still early for many.

Wow can't believe this thread hasn't been active *crickets*

Let's get it going again :)

I wanted to share my chart because I had a huge temp spike today at 4 dpo. The only other cycle I had this type of chart pattern was in May but that cycle had a very short luteal phase / luteal phase defect (only 9 days) - if I had conceived it wouldn't have had a chance.

Does anyone else have a chart pattern like this?

https://i59.tinypic.com/33kx4ao.jpg

Hi, I would like to join in here if you ladies dont mind :)

I am 9dpo today and have no symptoms whatsoever, I feel absolutely normal, like everytime. I am beginning to feel this is a bad thing :( My chart showed a big dip yesterday and it was accompanied with mild nausea/burning sensation in my stomach after breakfast and lunch but then after dinner, I didnt have any.

What do you girls think?

Hi ladies

Please would anyone mind having a look at my chart and tell me if you think I ovulated CD13 or CD19?

This cycle is driving me crazy!!! :wacko:

All BFNs so far this month. If I O'd on CD13, that makes me 17 dpo which seems long? But if I O'd on CD19, I'd only be 11dpo and would be expecting AF in the next 3-4 days. I've felt like AF is coming for over a week now which is unusual for me.

So confused!

xxx

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    chartgraph_module.php.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies

Please would anyone mind having a look at my chart and tell me if you think I ovulated CD13 or CD19?

All BFNs so far this month. If I O'd on CD13, that makes me 17 dpo which seems long? But if I O'd on CD19, I'd only be 11dpo and would be expecting AF in the next 3-4 days. I've felt like AF is coming for over a week now which is unusual for me.

So confused!

xxx

I think it looks like you ovulated on CD 19. FF is getting thrown off by the + opks and your cm. For this cycle, go to your ovulation override settings and choose Fertility Awareness (FAM) - this way it only determines ovulation date based on your temperature. It will only change the interpretation method for this one cycle, so it won't affect the rest of your charts or future charts.

Hi ladies

So confused!

xxx

Based on the temps itself I would say CD19 but, your opks earlier throw it off and the fact on cd 19 you have sticky cm listed it also throws it off.

8 dpo today and my temp spiked a whole 0.5 degrees! I hope it is a good sign.

UPDATE: Tested this morning and got my BFP! (pics here)

Baby dust to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->