Share your Crazy TTC rituals

Lol psycho
Funny how pee on my hand would be so EW any time other than the 2ww as I have been handling and disassembling pee sticks and such...luckily sanity prevailed with the toilet scene since there was no bleeding LOL

Haha seriously, I'm ok with pee but usuall bowel movements is EW any other time like I wouldn't look too closely at the TP but cm/blood tends to come out with bowel movements so I pay extra attention during 2WW -_- My work has auto-flush toilets so I'm like oh wait, is that pink? OH NO IT'S GETTING FLUSHED. :dohh:

Psycho- I hate stinky smells and try to get out of the bathroom ASAP after a BM but....luckily I have a seperate toilet room, and sink/shower/tub area sooo. I can close the door to the toilet and check the cm after...you are right...good time to check lol

Can't believe I am CD7 already, only another 7 ish until I approach ovulation! :lol:

Can't wait to follow u again Lost - u 2 gonna get some naughty nature nookie in? lol

It's going to be difficult only having the one room.. :oops: But I'm sure we'll try... The older kids have their own tent so we only really have to share with baby... We'll just have to wait until he's asleep :lol:

I can't wait for your :bfp: I know it's coming - looking at your chart it's awesome! Just a matter of when the :bfp: will be visible! Looking forward to reading it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->