Share your Dreams

Al Syr

Reaction score
I just woke up wondering if I was still pregnant.

I dreamt that I went into labour, I guess I was sedated because when I realized what was going on again my belly was gone and my mom told me that my baby was here. I then asked to see him so I can hold him and feed him. When they brought me my "baby" it was a python . . . Yes a snake! BUT it was my baby so I loved it no matter what. I tried to Brest feed and it hurt so bad because it sank it's fangs into my boobs. I was going to pump and give it to him through a bottle so it wouldn't hurt me but the venom from the first time I tried to breast feed made me pass out! Aah!

:wacko::haha:

Oh my god I had the worst dream the other night. I dreamt that I was standing there and I reached down and I felt like a knee poking out of my tummy and I thought it was cool and then I could feel baby's foot and I walked into the other room to show my friend and the baby kicked her foot right through my stomach and all of my water drained out and the baby was wriggling and I could hear her crying inside my deflated stomach and I was holding her up with my arms because there was nothing to support her inside my belly anymore and instead of calling 911 I sat at the computer and googled it to see if it was normal lol I woke up all freaked out by it

OMG dont get me started i have dreamt of allsorts :-
1. I had a lesbian relashionship with my gay best friend
2. My partner had an affair with my best friend (the same one as above) so when the baby was born i sold her ot a heroin addict for revenge lol
3. I became possesed by an evil demon thing (was scary)
4. I had a dream that my baby was born butit wasnt my baby it was my OH sister lol

the list is endless i have random/strange/scary dreams all the time lol my OH laughs his head off at them IF i tell him most of the time i dont say anything he will think im bonkers lol

OMG dont get me started i have dreamt of allsorts :-
1. I had a lesbian relashionship with my gay best friend
2. My partner had an affair with my best friend (the same one as above) so when the baby was born i sold her ot a heroin addict for revenge lol
3. I became possesed by an evil demon thing (was scary)
4. I had a dream that my baby was born butit wasnt my baby it was my OH sister lol

the list is endless i have random/strange/scary dreams all the time lol my OH laughs his head off at them IF i tell him most of the time i dont say anything he will think im bonkers lol

Yes...I also dreamt the other night that I was having "relations" with a female friend of mine...I did not share this with my OH cuz he'd just make fun of me...I didn't tell my friend either lol I blame it on the lack of sex

I have dremt such weird things! (WARNING TMI)

. I dremt I had sex with a dog
. I dremt I gave birth to a shark
. I dremt my baby burst out my belly like an alien
. I dremt I was having sex on the back of horse and then the horse turned into a whale...
. I dremt hubby cheated on me with some fat person

The list goes on and on....

Last night I had a dream that my baby came early and I gave birth whilst husband was at work and was totally unprepared but she was only about 5 inches tall :haha: I was trying to wipe her bum with tissue and water as I didnt have wipes and I didnt have any milk or bottles, so today I went to Asda and bought some bits and pieces just incase :thumbup:

The other night I had a dream that a murderer was after me and I jumped into someone's car and was shouting at them to quickly drive to get away from the killer, but the car I got into was a really old fashioned one and it only went about 10 mph so I had no chance ...luckily I woke up before he caught up with us , I've also had loads of dreams that husband is cheating.... I've never had so many vivid dreams

I have dremt such weird things! (WARNING TMI)

. I dremt I had sex with a dog
. I dremt I gave birth to a shark
. I dremt my baby burst out my belly like an alien
. I dremt I was having sex on the back of horse and then the horse turned into a whale...
. I dremt hubby cheated on me with some fat person

The list goes on and on....

i have just nearly wet my self laughing at these lol the dog one is sooooo funny lol bless you its motifying isnt it :-/

i had a dream the other night that id gone to a breast feeding workshop an they were teaching us how to express, an my boobs went into overdrive an were squirting milk everywhere! the lady running the class kept telling me i had to carry on expressing to relieve the pressure an i ended up filling up bucketfuls with the stuff!

All I did was laugh while reading through these, thanks for sharing ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->