Share your pregnancy/baby blogs

deb.

WTT for #2 May 2012
Reaction score
I just recently got pretty into blogging since I spend a lot of my days on a computer with nothing to do, and get pretty tired of refreshing Bnb and facebook over and over...

A while back I started writing letters to my little one in hopes of someday giving it to them to read and treasure, but my sweet boyfriend cleaned the house while I was at work one day and they got thrown out (I KNEW I should have put them away). I was pretty upset as I already had quite a few, and had worked hard on making them just perfect. A friend of mine suggested starting a journal or blog dedicated to my baby to keep them on so I wouldn't lose them.. so far, so good! I am including not only letters to my baby, but pictures and events, and thoughts and whatever else I feel like posting throughout the rest of my pregnancy and beyond.

Anyone else keeping a pregnancy/baby blog they'd like to share?
I am always looking for new ones to read and I have a feeling I'm not the only one...

Here's mine :)

Also feel free to share any blogs you find interesting or helpful :)

i dont have specific pregnancy blog but a life/parenting/pregnancy blog

https://livinghorowitzly.blogspot.com/

attachment parenting, gentle discipline, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby food and family blog!

https://livinghorowitzly.blogspot.com/

attachment parenting, gentle discipline, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby food and family blog!

I loooove the video of dalia licking the bowl... adorable!

Love your blog hun! Link to mine is in my signature xx

Love your blog hun! Link to mine is in my signature xx

I LOVE your nursery.. that's the most perfect shade of blue!
We're both expecting boys only a few days apart :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"