Share your pregnancy/baby dreams...

Symphony7

Reaction score
I had a super vivid dream last night about having a baby. It seemed so real, but then there were still obvious parts that were wrong. I was sitting on my couch and my mom, dad, and two brothers were there. I had just had a baby. The weird part there is that my mom and dad divorced two years ago and so unfortunately won't be in the same room. :( Anyways, I was trying to breast feed my baby, and I was having trouble getting my shirt up, and she was having trouble latching on. Then she started crawling and moving around and she was a 1 year old, but I had just had her in the dream. I remember saying so my mom, her name will either be Evelyn Marie or Eden Marie, which is right as those are my two names for a girl. Then I was walking through a pasture without her and I was crying because she was already moving around like a big girl and I didn't get to have the newborn time and she wouldn't breast feed.

What a strange dream, and I woke up feeling such a terrible longing for the dream baby. Do you ever have dreams like that, like it is really your child, your future child and you can feel them in your dreams? It's the same feeling I get when I dream about my pets that have died or about my grandmother who died, it's like I get some special time with them where I can really feel them and they are real and alive to me. It's bittersweet. Tell me about your baby/pregnancy dreams.

Our subconscious really knows how delve into our deepest desires!

I had a dream a few years ago that I had a little girl named Cassidy :) I don't really remember the details, but after that dream I loved that name!

I mostly have dreams that I'm pregnant rather than that I already have a LO. I can't wait until this is a reality!!

HahahaHahaha OMG.......

I'm going to embarrass myself a bit here. Most of my pregnancy dreams involve celebrities that I have a crush on, and these dreams happen a LOT. The most memorable one, though, is the one I had about three years ago. I was in a secret relationship with Goofy. Yes, that's right. Disney's Goofy. (I think he's kinda sexy in his own little weird way! Hyuck!) I found out that I was pregnant. But, for whatever reason, we had to keep it a secret. We decided to run away, but we kept missing the bus and the train. A few weeks after I had this dream, I had another one. A year had passed, and Goofy and I were happily playing with our son Joey. From across the park, I noticed Goofy's son Max spying on us. I walked over to him, and I confirmed that Joey was indeed his brother.

Weird...In another dream, I was pregnant with Gene Wilder's baby. Oh! If only!

I had a dream last night that I had a year old baby girl but in the dream she was kidnapped. I woke up in such a panic before I realised that I don't actually have a child right now!

I've had really wonderful dreams with unexpectedly touching feelings for dream-kids. I've also had a few dead baby dreams, not exactly nightmares, but definitely anxiety of some sort coming through ...

A few years ago I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins. I wonder if that's a sign for what could happen in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->