Share your Santa's been pictures!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the kids to fall asleep so I can take the santa sacks downstairs and set up the living room!

I've just put mine to bed but need at least an hour. DD2 insists on tracking Santa until he gets to Europe!!

I dont know whats happening with mine. I'm watching One Night In Hamleys then will brave a peek

Go to bloody bed! DD1 been down twice!
I'm half asleep on the sofa

We finally finished and are in bed. Ds5 woke up and is still awake. We were passing him between us carrying things down the stairs. Ds3 asked for everything to be mixed in together this year and as great as it sounded its made the 1 pile look ridiculous as opposed to the separate reasonable sized piles so I'm too embarrassed to post a photo

lol I was unsure too if I should post cause gosh! But you have 5 boys so the pile WOULD be huge.

I’m still anxious to set them out I’ve gone full on ninja mode getting them down the stairs, I’d hate for the kids to come downstairs mid setting them out haha

www don’t feel ashamed !! You have five children ! DH took the picture waiting for him to send me it and I bet he’s fell asleep !

love your two different colours for your girls @SmartieMeUp !

Our presents are all just mixed under the tree !

Canno wait to see their little faces !

It's 1:30am here and Quinton FINALLY is asleep. I had taken the elf away and set out a note from the elf and he woke up and immediately said "lulu is gone!" And asked to read the note. Yikes. Im going to tell him the elf must have left while I was washing up. Hopefully I dodged a bullet there.

xV3r9OR.jpg

I know how you feel Phantom, it’s usually like that for me I’m really surprised mine fell asleep by 11:30pm, that’s early for them lol You have a beautiful tree by the way!

Santa has found us, it’s really hard to get a pic as we live in an RV, so you get the kitchen and living room in one lol

5349EDD0-05A4-48E9-915B-5773B8C9A518.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->