• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sharing bedroom with an older sibling...

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
When would be the right time to move her in with him, obviously once she's sleeping through (which she is) or maybe when she's older?

We're moving to a 2 bed place so not even sure if the cotbed could fit in a bedroom along with our stuff

My DD3 went in with her 2 older sisters at 8 weeks and LO went in with them all at 6 months (but that was due to health problems - she would've been in earlier otherwise!)

xxxxx

Did you have any problems?
Im scared my DS will try put things in her cot or something

I had no problems at all, I did use a monitor though, so I could hear most of what was happening in there!
They all knew to leave her alone when she was asleep, and when she was awake, they would just chat to her (try and make her smile!)
Maybe before you put your LO in with your older one, just make sure they are aware that nothing should go in the cot, and if there is a problem he can come and get you! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"