Sharing the news

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Is everyone waiting until exactly 12 weeks?

We told our closest friends and immediately family early on. But now I'm having trouble waiting to tell others!

I had my scan last week at 9+5, then heard the heartbeat the next day. I'm 10+2 now. I don't have another scan or prenatal apt by 12 weeks, I'll be nearly 14 weeks next time I hear the heartbeat. Should I just tell everyone I want to tell now? I'm not going to have any other confirmation that everything's good by 12 weeks. I figure wait till 14 weeks when I hear the heartbeat again for Facebook, but I've already told a few more friends because I just can't hold the news in.

I told at 8 weeks with my DD last time. We'd just had a scan. There's no right time to tell. It's when you want to :)

I am such a big gob most of the world knows except my family lol...

Tell people when you are ready :)
I told my best friend the minute I found out. For our parents and work colleagues we are telling them the day of the 12 weeks scan when we get the all clear. The rest of people we know will find out when our son does on his birthday a few weeks later with a video showing his reaction. ( could go either way haha)

I told very close family and friends right away but I still have not announced publically. We had our first heartbeat on the Doppler yesterday (we are not doing ultrasound except at 20 weeks), right at 13 weeks, so we are going to officially announce now. If you are comfortable with your results, I would shout it from the roof tops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->