Sharp aches and pains?

.Shopaholic.

Pregnant (Expecting No 2)
Reaction score
Hi all :)

I didn't have any of this with my first but I think I'm around 8 weeks now and If I move sometimes I get really sharp twinges and pains really low down around my pubic bone. I am assuming it's just the softened ligaments/tendons etc but it hasn't half got me worrying seem as though all pregnancy symptoms have gone too :(

Thanks in advance x

I've been getting it for like 2 weeks or so already. Especially when I roll over in bed. Holy cow. I'm not worried about it. Just ligaments and stuff stretching getting ready.

I had it last night when I stood up too quickly! Its just lots of stretching!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies :) I don't know why I'm such a wreck this time!

I get this a lot! Standing up fast. Rolling over, sneezing and coughing lol

Does this pain reduce you to tears? Iv also had the same not quite as far along n its so painful n iv gone into pain mode with it. Its unbearable

Is this ok for the first weeks of pregnancy? Mine started at 10dpo when I found out I was pregnsnt. Sometimes it's hard to sit or sleep

Does this pain reduce you to tears? Iv also had the same not quite as far along n its so painful n iv gone into pain mode with it. Its unbearable

Hiya Smallbean, no it isn't reducing me to tears thank goodness...just sometimes will take my breath away every now and again! It's a horrible feeling :(

Is this ok for the first weeks of pregnancy? Mine started at 10dpo when I found out I was pregnsnt. Sometimes it's hard to sit or sleep

I think it is normal to some extent and on occasion...how often is it happening to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->