Sharp Cervix Pains

babydreams85

1 DS, Preg w/baby girl!
Reaction score
Does anyone else have super painful sharp stabs in their cervix? It is almost unbearable today. :( I don't remember this with my son. It seriously feels like someone is jabbing a knife up there!

My OB calls it the Picket Fence Syndrome. She said baby will be touching nerves on your inside that refer to sharp pains low as if being impaled. I've had them loads from week 30 on. Almost send me to the floor when I'm out & about and they happen!:devil:

I was about to post about the same thing, only i'm getting them where period pains usually are as well as in the cervix

It's supposedly called lightning crotch too. When baby pushes down or moves close to the cervix. Is ment to be a good sign of baby coming or heading in right direction. It's a shock and painful experience
Never had it with my son

Oh yes, its horrible :(. Poor DS keeps asking if I'm ok. Again didn't have it with my wee man :(.

OMG today I got some pains that I've NEVER felt before. To me it felt like someone was ripping my urethra in half!! It made me almost fall to my knees every time it happened and it totally felt like my baby grabbed my urethra and was trying to snap it. It was AWFUL, brought tears to my eyes. I don't think it was cervical???? It felt connected to where I pee from (sorry TMI). It was TERRIBLE!!! Anyone feel anything like that????

I've had the same
It's awfully sharp
Mention to ur mw if ur concerned. Mine tested for a water infection which was negative she thinks mine is connected to lightning pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->