Sharp pain in chest

samzi

mummy to issy,alice&luke
Reaction score
Has anyone else had this? It bloody hurts when it happens, its like someone is stabbing me in the heart with a knife...not pleasant at all :(

Ive got the MW today, do you think its worth mentioning or not?

Thanks

Not sure if its the same - but since I got pregnant I get the worst gas pains - I thought I was having a heart attack the first few times it happened. Its right in the middle though - very sharp pain - and basically it seems like its trapped air cause the only thing that seems to relieve it is burping. I've had it so bad a few times that I vomited - but vomiting didnt make it feel better at all. Assumed it would go away once I had the baby but I had it again yesterday! This could be totally not what you are having - since Im sure there is more than one reason for chest pains! LOL Hope you get it figured out!

Not sure what that is, I'd definitely mention it to midwife and see what she says xx

hi hun! urm u should definately mention it! it may just be ur getting abit of a chest infection or something or it could be heartburn? but i know in all the pregnancy books it says u need to tell themidwife asap if u get the pains when breathing in!? dont no if u do? good luck ! deffo mention it and let us know <3 xx

well mw went well and she got me into see the gp cos of the pain. anyway he says its nothing to worry about either ive pulled a muscle or its cos of the hormonal changes going on in my body. he said hes not worried, so i said in that case i wont worry either :lol:

I was going to say sounds like muscle pain! I get it it cones from a old shoulder injury or some times can be caused by bras bring to tight my pyhsio said! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->