Sharp pain near ovary

Pne1985

Reaction score
I get this quite often, it happened when I sat up to switch sides I was sleeping on last night and it feels like a quick stabbing pain, when it happens I usually have to tighten up and it goes away right away. Sometimes I get them when I stand up and stretch, it will do it and I instantly have to stop and it goes away. Any ladies have this? I’m not sure if it’s a cyst after ovulation or what? It doesn’t bother me other wise. It comes and goes out of nowhere

Following!!

This happens to me too quite often and I always wonder! X

Where are you in your cycle. I’m getting it now and it’s because I’m ovulating. I also occasionally get it just before AF. It’s not a sign for me, just irritating, as I sometimes get my hopes up

Where are you in your cycle. I’m getting it now and it’s because I’m ovulating. I also occasionally get it just before AF. It’s not a sign for me, just irritating, as I sometimes get my hopes up

I’m only on cd13 so I could be ovulating but I’m pretty sure I ovulated on cd6 already. I had a ton of ewcm on cd4 and 5 and a positive on cd5. So maybe I geared up to but never did. I know that’s super early and usually I O on cd 12. But I we did conceive our daughter on cd8. And I don’t think it’s a sign either, I’m just not sure what it is. I was wondering if anyone had this and went to the dr for it. Haha

That’s an early ovulation. Mind you I did on CD8 once. Really threw me off.

Sounds like it could be ovulation. Do you temp or anything to confirm it?

That’s an early ovulation. Mind you I did on CD8 once. Really threw me off.

Sounds like it could be ovulation. Do you temp or anything to confirm it?

It is a super early ovulation. Definitely unexpected! And no, I did until this cycle, I quit since I felt like it was more of a hassle and my temps before O were all over the place since I don’t sleep well at night and FF never even confirmed O and I know I did. So it was driving me crazy anyway.
See, I have no ewcm which I do get before O and I get definite cramping and I have nothing so I’m at a loss! Haha I guess I’ll wait until af is due!

Ha that happens to me all the time. I sometimes temp and sometimes don’t. The months I don’t I have a strange cycle and wish I did. Typical.good luck I hope it’s a good sign for you

Ha that happens to me all the time. I sometimes temp and sometimes don’t. The months I don’t I have a strange cycle and wish I did. Typical.good luck I hope it’s a good sign for you
Thank you! And I know, I feel like that’s happening to me this month, I wish I would have temp but whatever, it af, shows, she shows, if she’s late, I’ll test. Once you pay attention to all this malarkey, it can drive you insane! Haha

If I ovulated on cd6, I would be 8dpo today. I went to the bathroom and there was very faint hint of pink cm when I wiped. So fingers crossed it’s implantation or it very well could be spotting before af!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->