Sharp pain where gallbladder was??

hans2009

Reaction score
Could this be heartburn? It feels very similar to gallbladder pain just less intense. It gets worse after I eat. I see my doctor Tuesday and will ask then but I thought someone may know!!

Hey I think I have a same situation as you. I've been having this for two days. It started Sunday night. I didn't know what it was, I thought it was UTI, but then I didn't feel any burning/stinging pain when I pee.

I saw a doctor yesterday and the doctor took a urine test that will have the result by tomorrow.

I don't know, this could be GI disorder which is I think quite normal for us in second trimester. The pain started after I ate my dinner, and I've been felling it all day, it's getting worse normally at night. Is this what you're experiencing too? Please share it with me.

Urgh I have been experiencing what feels like a gallbladder attack (not in the front though, only up my back/across my ribs at the back) and it was stressing me out!! I had my gallbladder removed last year so im TOTALLY SURE it isn't that lol.

I believe it's acid related as it is definitely related to a) certain foods (similar to gallbladder stuff so spice, fat, onion/garlic etc) and b) sitting or lying down too soon after eating.

I haven't had any reflux, acid anything like that or even heartburn (in the front) however...gaviscon seemed to help slightly (except it made me vomit as i drank so much in last pg then when gallbladder was waiting to come out). I HAVE discovered deflatine works - completely - pain gone!! I take probably 4 a day, either just before or after food. I'm still watching what i eat etc but the deflatine is honestly like magic......

I don't want to take it all pg so I'm seeing my gp soon to try and find a prescription alternative but in the meantime, give it a try x

oh also if your gallbladder removal was relatively recent it may be stretching of scar tissue from surgery, though you wouldn't think food would bother that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->