Sharp pains around belly button!... Probably normal but worried :(?

Snugggs

Reaction score
Ello ladies,

I'll be having my first midwife appt tomorrow but thought I would ask for your expertise :)

I know or bodies are changing so much in 1st tri, and it's probably normal but tonight I've been having really sharp pains around my belly button which has now left my tummy feeling quite sore. I'm also having terrible back pain similar to sciatica.
Should I be worried it's something more sinister or is it just my body changing?

Opinions please ladies :)

xx

Anyone want to soothe my worry?? (crikey i sound so bloody needy lol. Sorry ladies :))

x

I've had lots of aches and pains going on. As far as I know everything is OK.

However if you feel worried I would speak to someone. When I had a worry I called NHS direct and they were brilliant. I got to speak to a nurse and she explained what was probably happening. It can put your mind at rest or direct you to further help if you need it.

Thanks for replying... You're right, i should phone them. They're brilliant aren't they the NHS direct. Such a fantastic, under appreciated service :) xx

hiya, iv been having stabbing pains in and around my belly button but im not sure if its due to pregnancy or belly button infection :blush: ( i blame antibiotics lol),

I think it's ligaments stretching - i feel like my belly button is being pulled from the inside and is very sensitive.... strange feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->