Sharp pains in boobs and bruising?

Mamashell

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure how many dpo I am because my temps have been pretty steady and FF won't show crosshairs unless I discard a couple of temps. but my boobs are so big and they hurt! I've had sharp pains and today DH said they look bruised to him. The veins are so pronounced they look like bruising. Is this a symptom for anyone? I've also been pretty emotional the last few days. But FMU tests with first signal walmart cheapie say bfn.

While nothing is definite until a positive test, that was my main symptom that let me know I was pregnant.

I was on Clomid and the side effects are similar to early pregnancy. With both of my children, the veins in my chest were huge and super visible. I am extremely pale and they were beyond obvious. It was the only sign I got that wasn't potentially caused by the Clomid.

I would give it a couple days and retest. :) Best of luck!

Oh wow! OK! I just feel so different. My skin tone is olive so it's harder to see the veins so I was shocked when he said that. I've been testing everyday LOL Once with FMU. I'm really anxious to test again tomorrow! Thank you for your input!!! :D My boobs are what keep me thinking this might be the month. They're huge, tender, nipples are swollen and tender and I've also been getting sharp stabbing pains through them.

I hope this is it for you! Symptom spotting can drive you crazy but it's fun anyway. :)

I always tell myself that I won't and I do anyway. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->