sharp pains in boobs

My boobs have been really sore today, not the usual PMS kinda sore but sharp pains almost and my bra is definitely feeling a little too small as well. I am two weeks late and not a real positive HPT yet (both were super faint and after AF was due). I am testing again tomorrow to see what happens :D

I've had some today at 1dpo. And last month two days before my BFP (9dpo) i got sharp stabbing pains in my right breast (sadly it ended in a chemical tho)

I;m sorry lauraloo. That really sucks. Im glad your back to trying though. Good luck!

I'm on day three of having really sore boobs. I tested this morning and had a BFN, but I will probably keep testing until AF shows or i get a BFP. At first I thought maybe I was just wishing they were sore and imagining it. I know some women get sore boobs before AF, but honestly mine never are, and haven't been this sore since I was pregnant with my DS....wishful thinking I know, but only time will tell...

Where are you in your cycle?

Me. And also a really full feeling. -shrugs- I am about 8-9 dpo today. Not really sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->