Sharp Pains In Ovaries?

LavenderLove

Expecting
Reaction score
Hey all!

So this month I started have O pains on my left side and everything was business as usual. Then around 1DPO I started having mild cramping. Now this cramping has evolved into lots of small pains in both of my ovaries as well at 8DPO. I've never had this before! As an example I stood up today and had a small jabbing pain on my right side that went away pretty quickly.

My question of course is did anyone get this and get a BFP? Or was it just another PMS sign? I'm very curious to hear. It's my 3rd cycle off BC so I don't know what's normal for me yet!

I had this with my son now one:) hoping its a good sign for you tooxx

Thanks for the reply! As this keeps going on I'm getting really curious as to what's happening in there! :)

Thought I'd update in case anyone searches for this, but looks like it indeed was a sign of a BFP! The cramps and odd feelings are still here but now I know what's going on!

It sure does! 2 ICs and one FRER all showed little lines on them yesterday at 11DPO. :) So my fingers are crossed for anyone else out there feeling the same symptoms! I hope it leads to a BFP, too!

Ooooo really? Congratulations! Hope its the same for me:) xx

It sure does! 2 ICs and one FRER all showed little lines on them yesterday at 11DPO. :) So my fingers are crossed for anyone else out there feeling the same symptoms! I hope it leads to a BFP, too!

Woah and a really merry Christmas to you!! Congratulations! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->