Sharp pinching pain on pelvic area and lower abdomen?

Lkg

Reaction score
I've recently just come off the pill and have been charting. Around 9 days ago I had symptoms of ovulation such as spotting and lots of Cm. However my temp dipped and then started to rise, but it hasn't rised that much. I am now getting sore boobs and pinching pains in my pelvic area and lower abdomen. Has anyone had any experience with this and any advice on what it could be?

Do you have a link/photo of your chart?

Sore breasts normally indicate high levels of progesterone and estrogen which means you're in your LP. Are the pinching pains on the sides of your abdomen or in the center? If it's on the sides is it only one sided or both sided? If it's on one side, then it means you're ovulating (like maybe you didn't successfully ovulate the first time). Otherwise if it's in the center, could be a good sign but you won't know for sure unless you test :) If the pain gets serious though, you should go to the doc, could be a cyst or something else.

The pain is in the centre, it's gone from pinching to like a warm cramping feeling but not as bad as period pain? I will attach a picture of my chart. Thanks for the advice

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
Okay based on your chart I would say you O'ed on the 9th and it does look like your temps are elevated after that so I think you are well into your LP. In which case, hopefully what you're feeling is implantation cramping! If you O'ed on the 9th, today is 5DPO though which is early for testing, so I'd say make a note of the cramping, and wait at least a few days and if this implantation cramping, then hopefully you'll see some results 8-9DPO?

I have to warn though, I've had weird cramping in the middle of LP that I thought was implantation cramping and apparently was not so even I would like to know why I cramped those times. It hasn't happened in the recent cycles so really no idea.

Ok thank you :) I've woken up this morning and my temp has gone up slightly again so fingers crossed. The cramping seems to have gone though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->