Sharp quick mild pain!?

Itskabeee

Reaction score
Hello, me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a while now. My periods are normally during the end of the month. So i had my period on january 19th or 20th, i couldnt remember when exactly. and we had intercourse on the 28th and 29th and then my period stopped on the 29th. Ever since then, about a week after that ive been experiencing some mild cramps, and everyday i would feel this sharp stabbing shooting pain in my abdomen or ovaries that would last about a couple seconds. Its nothing I can't handle, doesn't hurt really bad. Just feels like someone pinching or poking my abdomen with a toothpick. i would feel that at least 2 times a day. i have never felt anything like that before ever, and my abdomen felt really sore everytime i would raise my arms to stretch, which lasted only a day or two. I have not experienced any other pregnancy symptoms. Just have major back pain in the upper area and those sharp shooting pains. Could anybody tell me what these shooting pains might be?

By the way, these sharp shooting pains would sometimes be on my right side, and sometimes my left side of abdomen. But mainly the left side..my period should be next week, and I normally never cramp on my periods. Also, I get armpit pain as well here and there, kinda like armpit cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->