sharp shooting pain in my lady bits - what is it?!!!

mrs_rj

Reaction score
Sorry for the TMI thread, but ouch!!! i have a really sharp shooting pain that keeps hitting me really low down - it feels right inside my lady bits. Do you think it could be bubs engaging or something like that? It really hurts and not had it before! Even when i'm just sitting still it keeps hitting me every 5 or 10 secs xxx

Iv had this and i got told its baby engaging or going further down or moving there head alot.. im not 100% sure but i know my LO is engaged and iv been getting the shooting pains and bad BH's!

ooh thats quite exciting then - makes the pains more bearable!!! i'be veen having loads of BH too and period cramps so hopefully she had decided to move down at last! At my last MW appt (last fri) she was head down but still free so hope she moves down soon!!! xxx

My midwife told me how you know if the heads engaged .. but when she feelt babys position wednesday she like pressed either side where my pelvis is and it was really tender and sensitive to touch etc but i can feel it really hard and its babys head there so mines in same position as wednesday feels like hes moved further down! but yours might have engaged now :) hope so :D x

engaging!! :D wooo
that's all good :)

ohhhhhh i have bum cramp :( x :rofl: !!!!!!

engaging!! :D wooo
that's all good :)

ohhhhhh i have bum cramp :( x :rofl: !!!!!!

woohoo!!!! :happydance: was beginning to wonder if she ever would!!!

haha bum cramp - you been sitting down too much?! :haha: xxx

and period cramps

I had my Doctor visit just yesterday... I was having three different symptoms at all different times. Pressure in the lower part of my belly, period like cramping, and stabbing vagina pains. She said they were all normal, and related to the baby getting into position.

It sure eases your mind to find out for sure that what you're experiencing is normal! :thumbup:

It sure eases your mind to find out for sure that what you're experiencing is normal! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

it sure does!!! this pregnancy lark is full of so may wierd things that we don't have a clue what they are or if they are normal, and with another week before seeing midwife again it's reassuring to hear it's normal and a good sign! xxx

oi ;)
shut up. haha.
actually you're probably right!!!!

*must get up and walk...* nahhh i'll just stay here ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member