Shaving b4 labour...? (sorry if tmi)

I shave my legs everyday, just have to contort my body, I only do this cause unshaven legs drives me nuts. I will make myself presentable down there too, not going overboard but short back and sides. I haven't done down there for few weeks for fear of rash. Last time undies made it more uncomfortable amd it was'nt worth the effort. Will hop in the bath as soon as labour starts to neaten up.

I find shaving my legs easier when I'm in the shower and use the side of the bath to hold my leg up, baby doesn't like me shaving them in the bath as I press against the bump!
Managing to keep it trimmed down in the lady garden using a mirror bit easier laid on a towel as your bump isn't stuck out as much, never waxed there so not fancying that at this time.

Am guna b honest I reali cant b bothered, I shaved couple of days ago and its staying like that.......I just cudnt get to it lol, plus I figure with my legs wide open and panting horrifically I figured all my dignity is guna b well n truely gone!!!!xxxxxx

my OH does my foof and i do my legs in the shower with my leg on side of bath xxx

Im really lazy....so only been shaving once every couple of weeks so far!! Luckily Im not very hairy!!

I intend to keep on top of it from now on though, my keep on top of it, I mean legs and muff once a week! lol!

Its already pretty much guess work doing my floo, so might need to get hubbys help to stop my causing myself a mischief!!

Is Veet a no no while preggo? Not sure if Im brave enough for waxing while its so sensitive there!! Was bad enough getting it all off for honeymoon! lol

Im really lazy....so only been shaving once every couple of weeks so far!! Luckily Im not very hairy!!

I intend to keep on top of it from now on though, my keep on top of it, I mean legs and muff once a week! lol!

Its already pretty much guess work doing my floo, so might need to get hubbys help to stop my causing myself a mischief!!

Is Veet a no no while preggo? Not sure if Im brave enough for waxing while its so sensitive there!! Was bad enough getting it all off for honeymoon! lol

Not sure i think u can still use veet but ur not suppose to use that 'down there' anyway but i no alot of ppl who still do (i wouldnt though - i have b4 and it stinks lol )

Honestly? I am not going to bother! I attempted to shave along the bikini line a couple of weeks ago before going for my group b strep swab, but I ended up really irritating the skin and got really sore where my knickers rubbed on it! I am trying to shave my legs every few days but I'm not worrying too much about making my 'lady garden' look well topiaried (!) as I don't think the midwives will care. As long as I am clean I am happy!

lol i shaved it all off! I'd rather that than if i had to get stitches or something theyd need to shave it anyway?

I actually struggle more with my legs, Im going to keep doing them every couple of days to keep on top but I may just start leaving out my legs, I packed knee high socks to wonder about in when in hospital just incase.

i do my legs when they need doing, and my ladymoo gets done every 2-3 weeks (lol) .. even though my bump does get in the way, i ask my OH if it looks okay lol!
I never thought of the shaving rash either, i was planning on getting rid of it all for labour too so it was neat, definately not now! i think i might shave all off a week before my due date.. then hopefully it's grown a tad back neatly :D less hair , less mess :)
x

i have gotten my bf to do it and he will do it for when im due aswell!!he is actualy great he says its like doing a piece fo art hahaha!!:) he is so careful as he doesnt want to cut me so maybe you should just let him do it.if you get uncomfortable then stop for a while and go back to doing it later. i get really uncomfortable and just take a few mins and then he goes again!:)

I'm very wary of shaving down there ever since I thought I had chopped off a outer lip lol I ran down the stairs in a complete panic holding myself and the blood was everywhere. All I had down was nick it but I've never seen so much blood.

OH has offered to trim the garden, but I've seen what he manages to do to his face and neck when he shaves, so hell no!
I can still manage my legs, but I have to go in blind on the lady garden. I try to take care of it every couple of days but by god it's a hassle.
I might just leave it until I'm a bit closer to the date and get a strimmer out :haha:

Just put a mirror down there for when you shave your lady garden. It's what i'm going to do. lol. But it's not easy when you can't reach or see properly down there :haha:

Loved this thread - has had me in stitches! I've been thinking about this too lately and I'm relieved I'm not the only one worried about it! My plan is to shave more regularly as I get closer to my due date. So far I'm just about managing to do my legs although I've been missing bits. I use the side of the bath to reach but can only do that for a few seconds at a time. In terms of my foof, I use a mirror to see what I'm doing. As others say, chances are we aren't going to care during labour lol, be too distracted to think about it lol xx

I've bene just shaving the edges a teeny bit and using nail scissors for a bit of a trim just to neaten the odd time. OH has offered but dunno if I could let him lol, spose he's gona c a lot worse at the birth though...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->