Shaving poll

Seity

Mom to Gabriel and Samuel
Reaction score
The recent posts about people having trouble shaving down below has got me to wondering when this became a problem.
I'm only 28 weeks, but I have a smaller bump, so this isn't a problem at all. I can see just fine to tidy up.
So when did this become a problem for you?

I haven't gotten there yet. It's been a little more awkward and requires some maneuvering recently but it's not really anything I'd consider problematic.

Lol, this has been a problem since the 2nd tri for me for sure. My bump was noticeable really early, and is very solid too, so I cant even just push it around or anything to peek, I am pretty much shaving blind here!! But doing a good job.. I think? Lol! I told hubby we need a body length mirror beside the shower until I can have my belly back! :)

ITS QUITE EASY IF YOU HAVE THE USE OF A PORTABLE MIRROR :thumbup:. XX

just starting to get this problem :( thought my bump was small untill now! i've always had a tidy lady garden, and the OH refuses to do it for me. i don't know how im going to survive the next 12 weeks

Okay - so I had a go this mornign and it was blooming hard work!!! HAd to do it in the mirror... it's probably a big mess but hey I can't see down there anyway so I don't really care :rofl:

ITS QUITE EASY IF YOU HAVE THE USE OF A PORTABLE MIRROR :thumbup:. XX

I figure I can use a mirror if it ever gets to that point, but my bump isn't in the way at all yet.

I think it was around week 30, but it might have been a bit earlier. it's definitely darn near impossible now but worth it! I just don't feel right when it isn't cleaned up down there

late 2nd tri for me.. thankfully I have an OH who is happy to help out and save me the effort and energy!

I just don't feel right when it isn't cleaned up down there

Me too!!! I was a brave girl and went for a bikini wax :happydance: didn't hurt either!! I'll be booking in for another before :baby: is due!

I just point the razor down there ans shave away and hope for the best - I cant see a bloody thing and the spd and sciatica means its difficult to get into any kind of position to see lol

I've mostly got rid of all of it anyway now, It was becoming too much stress. But I know I wont be bothered about it in labour - I wasnt last time, you just think you will worry about it but nobody cares!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->