Shaving your legs!!!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Shaving your legs when you are nine months pregnant is soooo difficult, it should be categorised as an Olympic sport.

I completely gave up trying to do mine... I'll worry about it once I've had the baby I think as I don't trust OH near me with a razor - I've seen the mess he makes of his face. lol

I`m struggling now at 7½ months. :o

My legs have gotten abit bigger so it`s gettin hard to lift them.

I can`t cross them fully anymore, cause of the amount of fat behind my knee. :(

Getting outta the bath is getting hard too! It`s like lifting a ten tonne lorry :rofl:

My hubby does mine.......watch those shins!!!! x

Oh i remember the days well haha.

I didnt trust OH so i made my mother do them for me lol
And if i did them myself it took ages, once i remember shaving my legs for a good 20/25 minutes, it just took so long to get to everywhere :(

struggling with this 2....completly given up on the lady Garden..! lol thought Ill just have 2 have a shot if i got time b4 I go 2 hospital..!

I managed every third day or so :rofl: but towards the end Stan helped out a lot :rofl:

I affectionally refer to it as my "circus act".

Lady garden is a no go zone right now. Thank God I don't have an OH.

Lol I just didnt shave anywhere in last 3 months

The MW must have got a fright :rofl:

I'm still just managing although im leaving it longer inbetween .. OH is like "ahhh dont worry about it" Tis not the point lol. He'll do it for me when i cant anymore, actually i prefer it to, he's a lot better at it than me!!

I seem to struggle just getting in and out of the bath... going anywhere below my armptis with a razor is just a no-hope for me now!! I was thinking of asking DH to assist with the 'lady overgrown wilderness' nearer the time for the sake of the birth pics but not sure if im brave enough!!
The glamour of it all!!

i agree its hard enough to bend down let alone be let loose with a razor blade - oh and i miss patches all the time, attractive!!!!

When I was pg, I couldnt do it myself and since I was to nervous to have my husband do it, I used Veet on my legs and instead of useing the little plastic razor it comes with I used a wash cloth to just wipe it clean in the shower, and if I missed anything the hair will fall off when I dried my legs with a towel. You could also use Nair

well I've just about had it with shaving my legs. I can't do it in the tub anymore and its killer having to stand in the shower bending sideways.
It takes a lot out of me just climbing out of the tub. I feel like I'm training for something.
Though since I don't have a bf or anything, I've appointed my sister to the job of shaving my legs. LOL I'm 6'2" so I say she has her work cut out for her!

ive just given up shaving full stop,,,oh has said he;l give it a go when its time for my c-section...oh wat fun that'l b lol:)

my hubby has done it for months for me, hes sooo much better at it, think he can continue afterwards!!!

Ha ha!I got my ten year old to help me as she jumps in the bath with me.But I do use Avon's hair removal cream.Its a god send.As for my lady garden,I had to admit defeat and let my OH have a go at topiary yesterday.My dignity has well and truly bloody gone now lol!

Ha- I just go on faith. Including around the no-no areas. :)

Lol at you lot! I'm still managing my legs and ladygarden so far but it is getting difficult! I make myself do it cos I take my daughter for her swimming lessons every week and the thought of not doing anything about these areas horrifies me!!! lol!!! It's that thought that keep me pursuing it!!! x

im still managing but do find it harder now. ill get my OH to it when i cant no longer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->