• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

she can chew!!!!!!! at 5 months!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Ive been giving Maley slices of Melon....straight from the fridge she loves it (and its been great with her teething)!!! She sucks all the juice out and anyway, she bit a but of with her gums :shock: actually chewed it then swallowed it...then again she done it again today with a rusk!!!

Im so proud of my little girl!!!

aaw thats fab!! i'm yet to try katie with finger foods!

i wasnt going to yet but she grabbed melon from me when i was eating it and put it in her mouth and really screamed when i took it away!

Good girl!!! Hebe was booting off in a cafe on holiday coz I didnt pass her some tomato off my plate quick enough! She had some melon too!!

I really want her to eat and drink healthy things so im so glad she likes melon and cucumber aswell (though she only sucks cucumber)

My little brother used to have "Bot Bot COKE!" :shock: no way is maley even going near anything like that til her age is in double figures!!

I still dont give Emily coke now and she's 15 this year. She probably drinks it when she' out and about but never at home or when we are out together.

i never thought about it at the time, obviously, but now....i seriously dont know how or why my mum gave that to him...amazingly he has no fillings and great teeth!!

You dont think about it though til you get your own do you. My mum wouldnt let us have it and I thought she was a right misery guts!!!! Now I see why!! :lol:

Aw thats great, Jacob can chew :) he had water melon the other day and loved it! And i agree with the no fizzy juice thing :) Im NEVER giving him it. I know my friend lets her 2 and 4 year old drink it :saywhat: and they have done for quiet a while Also chocolate and chips..... She asked me if she could give jacob chocolate for 1 he is lactose intorlant so cant have it and 2 he is 6 months old ffs why would he want chocolate!!!!! XxxX

Well done Maley!! Ellie started chewing the other day she was chopping down on cheese on toast not quite as healthy as melon lol. As for the fizzy drinks thing for me its a big no no. I trick Benn i buy sparkling water and mix it with his no added sugar squash. It works well he thinks his all cool with his fizzy pop and im pleased cus his teeth arent rotting lol.

Well done Maley!!

Emma, thats a good idea about the fizzy pop!!

Aw thats great, Jacob can chew :) he had water melon the other day and loved it! And i agree with the no fizzy juice thing :) Im NEVER giving him it. I know my friend lets her 2 and 4 year old drink it :saywhat: and they have done for quiet a while Also chocolate and chips..... She asked me if she could give jacob chocolate for 1 he is lactose intorlant so cant have it and 2 he is 6 months old ffs why would he want chocolate!!!!! XxxX

My MIL brought chocolate for Hebe for Easter....:shock: am I being a bit daft or is it waaaaaay too soon for sweets??? x

My MIL brought chocolate for Hebe for Easter....:shock: am I being a bit daft or is it waaaaaay too soon for sweets??? x

i think its up to you personally........

i wouldnt....just because what maley doesnt know, she doesnt miss......my brother put a piece of kinder egg chocolate in maley's mouth yesterday, i was furious! went right through her and i had a nice nappy filled up this morning!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"