She did it!

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
Well, after my question earlier about how everyone puts their LOs down I ended up getting Claire to do it!

:wohoo:

It's funny, because it kinda played out like how Vickie said with her... getting frustrated and just leaving her there. I'm super sick right now, and was trying to rock her, but of course that's when I need to cough and hack and kept waking her up. I put her down in her crib to go and blow my nose (tmi?) and when I came back she was almost out!

I waited a few more mins where she couldn't see me and down she went! Wooohoo!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Hope I can do it again!

well done Tyff, glad it worked, hope you start feeling better soon too

Lou
xxx

I must admit that after reading the thread yesterday it helped focus, got home in the evening fed Liam about 6ish and he would not settle at all, we both tried rocking him, trying to wind him to no avail so we decided to put him in his cot about 8ish after we'd had enough of the crying and switched on his cot mobile and left hinm there and we went and sat in our bedroom and he led there watched it for a while cryed a bit and went off for about 1.5hrs - and then it was time for his bath and bedtime feed and off to sleep he went for the night...until 3 had another feed and went off until 7.15

That was a hard evening, and tonight we have been invited over to freinds for dinner - we can't put him in his cot if he bawls tonight - he's going to have to get used to his new swinging chair !

I must admit that after reading the thread yesterday it helped focus, got home in the evening fed Liam about 6ish and he would not settle at all, we both tried rocking him, trying to wind him to no avail so we decided to put him in his cot about 8ish after we'd had enough of the crying and switched on his cot mobile and left hinm there and we went and sat in our bedroom and he led there watched it for a while cryed a bit and went off for about 1.5hrs - and then it was time for his bath and bedtime feed and off to sleep he went for the night...until 3 had another feed and went off until 7.15

That was a hard evening, and tonight we have been invited over to freinds for dinner - we can't put him in his cot if he bawls tonight - he's going to have to get used to his new swinging chair !

Hope he gets used to it! :hugs:

I tried it again at this nap, and she went on her own again! Although to be fair, she had her 2nd set of shots today so she's drugged up on Tylenol. Might have something to do with it. :rofl:

well done!!! its great when it happens like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"