• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

She Did It!

S

Serene123

She got up onto her hands and knees and ACTUALLY MOVED!

I don't think she intended to do it, and I won't expect to see it again for a while but :happydance:

:yipee: Go Caitlyn!! She's getting so grown up! x

:rofl: She shouts when she's playing and I'm like ahh what's wrong? She just grins at me so I assume it's good screaming lol

:rofl: She shouts when she's playing and I'm like ahh what's wrong? She just grins at me so I assume it's good screaming lol

So adorable :cloud9: We get that first thing in the morning...definitely helps to wake me up - I'm really not a morning person :rofl:

You're telling me! She shouts now too, AHH :dohh: :rofl:

Cute!! You wait until the high pitched playful screaming starts! Always when you're out too...sounds like someone's being tortured :rofl: x

Marlie already does this. I call it talking to the dolphins. An old lady on the street called her a future opera singer the other day! :dohh:

Way to go Caitlyn! :happydance:

:happydance: well done caitlyn. My LO doesn't have enough tummy time, she likes to stand up. She's a pro on her legs. Not sure she'll ever crawl though!

Aww bless her...shes a clever little girl.

Was going to ask you toria...wasn't on for some time and when i was on last you were saying you were getting Caitlin weighed...how much does she weigh hun?? x

She was 15lb2 and I haven't had her weighed since. Decided I don't want to know anymore

Brilliant Caitlyn, well done!

Aww wow, bless her... likle sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"