She rolled over!!!

B

Burchy314

Jayden finally rolled over :) I'm so proud of her! She has done it before but used her toys for help and us for help, but today she had to help! She was laying on her back on the floor in my room while I went into the bathroom to dump out the old bottle and when I cam back she was on her belly! I was so proud but so upset that I missed it. Then a few hours later she was on her play mat and she kept doing it! She would be on her back and roll over to the right then roll back onto her back to the left so she kept ending up in the same spot. It kind of looked like she was afraid to roll off the mat onto the carpet lol.

Anyways, kind of pointless but I was so proud of my baby girl!

Go Jayden!

Nathaniel still hasn't... he will go on his side but not completely over ^^

Go Jayden!

Nathaniel still hasn't... he will go on his side but not completely over ^^

That's what Jayden did for the longest time! She loved laying on her side. She would roll to her side so she could watch tv lol.

Now that she rolls she is all over the floor haha she just goes in a big circle.

Aww, yay! Congrats! That is amazing. :) Go Jayden! You should take a video of her doing it!

I will have to try. Whenever she sees a camera she kinda just stops lol.

That's great!! Go Jayden!
From this point forward she's going to be on the move all the time, just you wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->