• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

She should be slapped...*rant*

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Soo a girl at my job found out she was pregnant back in august and I honestly just seen her today after a while so this is our convo...

Me: Heyyy how is the pregnancy going? You're so tiny!

Her: Oh i had a miscarriage back in October...

Me: Oh i'm sorry to hear that, how are you holding up?

Her: What do you mean?

Me You seem to be holding up well, you don't seem sad at all.

Her: *She laughs* Well i sure as helll ain't mad!! *she continues laughing*

Me: *Just walks off*

Like the nerve she has..she was actually happy about the whole situation..

Not knowing the whole situation and you saying she was originally happy about the pregnancy maybe that is the way she is coping with the lost by making herself and other believes she was not excited.

If not she does deserved to be slapped.
I have an ex friend who behaved similar after a lost and i definitely wanted to slap her. So i totally feel your frustration.

But like i first said we really dont know how your co worker is really taking it and it may be a front. Or maybe the relationship between her and the father did not work out who really knows

I remember when she first told me she said she did not want a baby but was scared to get an abortion...it's just the fact that she laughed at the whole situation

To be honest, I wouldn't judge so quickly. People's reaction sometimes hurt, so when someone asks me I laugh and make jokes because I am so scared they would turn me the shoulder.

Yeah i would be kind of upset too. The laughing would have frustrated me. But if that is how she is dealing with it then so be it. I dont think you should let it bother you cause to me it really sounds like a front. I think she did get excited and got hurt by the loss and its using a non chalant attitude to cope. Or maybe she did not want the pregnancy but it seems real odd for her to laugh. I honestly feel sad for her

It is sad and I messaged her on fb and told her im here if she needs to talk about but she is just happy to be able to go clubbing and stuff. I don't judge anyone but that laugh just really annoyed me

I've been around someone like that. :growlmad: She was actually drinking/doing drugs/popping pills trying to get rid of her pregnancy. I asked her what was wrong with her and why didn't she just use a condom or some type of contraceptive if she didn't want a baby?

My cousin told me later that night she's had 5 miscarriages, like she was doing everything she could to cause a miscarriage, as well as 3 abortions. She said that this girl said " Abortions are too expensive, but [insert drug here] is not!"

Littlebunnie omg that is plain crazy. My ex friend was similar she would not use condoms or BC had three kids other ppl are taking care of having abortions and using drugs to induce miscarriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"