She wont let me near her :(

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by FEDup1981, Nov 20, 2011.

1. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

Kate is 21 weeks, and for the past 3 days has not let me hold her at all. She just screams, arches her back, flings her arms and legs about. She wont let me give her a bottle. Ive managed to spoon feed her once.
    As soon as daddy picks her up shes fine. All smiles. She has had a moment or two with him, but nothing compared to what shes been like with me.

Im calm, i talk to her, sing, bop her up and down, walk around, give her a bottle, dummy, but nothing but SCREAMS!!

:cry::cry::cry: Im so upset. Getting out of doing a feed or two for her was a bonus, but im missing her so much. She lays in daddys arms touching his face while she coos away to him. She doesnt want me near her. So fed up :cry:

2. iwanababybump

iwanababybump Mum to Jamie- due inApril

:hugs: hope it gets better soon Hun x x x

3. nicole_

nicole_ Aidy's Mummy

my LO actually went through something similar to this a month or so ago. he wasnt screaming but he didnt really want anything to do with me lol
    i was getting pretty sad about it as hed be all screeching and happy when his dad came home
    he got over it after a week or so and now he loves me more again :haha:

4. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

Aww fingers crossed it wont last long then x

5. milf2be

milf2be Guest

i think its just a phase hun. try not to get too stressed out about it because im sure they can sense it and itl make it worse. hope it sorts itself out soon x

6. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

LO still goes through stages like this, its worse now he talks because he tells me to go away but when he was little and he only wanted daddy i was heartbroken. I just felt like i carried you for 8 months, i do most things for you and now you dont want me so i understand how you feel hun:hugs: