sheer cover make-up........have u tried it ?!

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
:hi:lovleys :D

im wanting to try sheer cover makeup, has anyone got any reviews on this ?
theres a starter kit at £29.95 and u get a fee free things with it aswell, if its shit u can send it back within 30 or 90 days (depending on wot size u buy) and get a full refund
its in america and when i was trying to order online if ur ordering from america u can pay via paypal, but uk u cant has to be ur credit card, so then i thought i wud come ask u guys

seems good to me,i never buy decent makeup and it wud be fab if it does wot it says on the tin !
OR.....wot powders dyuse ? im really fair and want full coverage (sure everyone does!)

i use mineral make up but i use id badr escentuals.

I have oily skin and prone to break outs and mineral make up is excellent for my skin.

I look like i ma not wearing make up and even if i cannot cover all my spots as my skin is horrific at the mo i always look alot better and really healthy not caked in make up.

It does take some getting used though

I bought some of this a few years back now, as I had the same thought as you!
I hated it, it was a complete waste of money!
The powder makeup itself stank of cement and It flaked in places when on my face and I threw it all out!

I didnt attempt to send it back as I kept trying it thinking it was me not applying it correctly but nope, it doesnt do what it says on the tin...or it didnt for me!

I have combination skin and have a few scars etc from acne and I HAVE to cover these but it didnt.:cry:

I use Clinique superfit stay matt cream makeup, its full coverage and stays put all day. I use with a dusting of clinique powder just to seal:hugs:

oohh thanks , am not guna bother then :D
where do u get that from ? just boots or somat ?

thanks x

I think its crap :lol:

Wish I'd sent mine back but time went by and I ended up wasting my money!

I'm really fair too and I'm hopeless at applying makeup. I was tempted by the one you've seen advertised too, but I decided to look in Boots first. I ended up getting the Max Factor Mineral foundation... I love it! It's really easy to apply, you can build it up in layers, it feels great, looks great and doesn't give me spots. It's not expensive and has the advantage that you can go and try it out in Boots first.

i use loreal mineral foundation will never use anything else ever :D

awwwwww thanks girls........saved me bit of coin (well gary :lol:)

guna look for somat eles....cant use foundation,but love powder :D

loreal ranges from £10-£15 but it lasts me months thats why i dont mind spending that lil extra :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->