Sheffield Ladies?

TinyBoots

Reaction score
I'm currently WTT! But I'm moving to Sheffield in less than a month, and won't know anyone there :nope:

Any ladies from the Sheffield area?

Hey, yeah, i'm in Sheffield. Best of luck with the move, hope all goes smoothly. xx

Thanks hun :D

Where abouts in Sheffield are you from, if you don't mind me asking of course :D I'll be hopefully moving to waterthorpe, or around the s20 area anyway :D

xx

Im from rotherham so not far from sheffield at all x

Hi Jemma!

That's north-east of Sheffield isn't it? x

no idea lol if you know were meadowhall is or where tinsley/brinsworth/kimberworth is well rotherham starts there. Are you looking forward to your move? Have you found a house? x

I am looking forward to moving! Too much, it's all I can talk about... Which has annoyed my OH haha.

We're looking for houses in s20, or s26... Not too close to the town centre though because I will be working at Kiveton Park and I need to get to work easily on a bus!

We have some house viewings for tomorrow and Saturday lined up :D I'm scared I'll get disappointed, grr.

Do you work in Sheffield, or Rotherham? x

I live in S2, so about a 10-15 min drive (depending on traffic) into the city centre. I moved to Sheffield 3 years ago and think it's a fantastic city to live in, hope you settle in well. xx

I live in Rotherham not that far from Meadowhall. Goodluck on the move?

Hi

I live in Shefifeld and agree that is a really good place to live, always got access to both the city and the country side,

Any news on moving yet?

Hi ladies :wave:
I'm currently in Australia, but will be relocating to Sheffield at the end of the year! I love Sheffield and am a big fan of Meadowhall ;) Love the city, and the people, can't wait to move :D

Hello I'm in sheffield too (originally from glasgow) I'm in the S13 area.

Hello :flower: I work in Sheffield, and live in Barnsley. Moved here nearly 4 years ago after I finished uni.

hI, Im Beth have a daughter whos 3yr old & a baby whos nearly 5 months. i live is sheffield, chapeltown. loook forward to speaking to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->