Sheffield/northern Peaks/Buxton buddies

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
I cannot believe there's so few of us on here from this area. I've been in touch with a few girls from Rotherham/Barnsley/southern Derbyshire, but lovely as they are, they're all the wrong side of Sheffield or Derby for me! Come on girls, where are you?

This is quite funny - you're obviously all ignoring me :hissy: (but in a nice sort of hissy fit way!) I had a look at this thread and nine people have opened it up to read it ... but not a single person has responded! So obviously the title of the thread interests people but then they read it and they become less interested. Curiouser and curiouser. Good job I don't take things personally :rofl:

howdy, im from sheff, 12 weeks pregnant and have a 7 year old

Hello!

Looking for a buddy that's local, I'm due Decemeber 5th, first pregnancy, I'm in Chesterfield.

Hope this is still open and stuff...Thanks!

Hi BJShooter, nice to "meet" you. I'm in the Peak District, south-west of Sheff.

Hi Twists, yeah, the thread is definitely still open. Well, to be honest, as you can see, it never really got off the ground! I'm not too far from you - I'm the other side of Bakewell.

I'm also from Sheffield and am ue around 21st November.

This is my first and I'm finding it all very scary!!!

I'm also from Sheffield and am ue around 21st November.

This is my first and I'm finding it all very scary!!!

Oooh, try not to find it too scary. My advice is not to search for too much stuff on the internet - it's full of negative stuff and not so much positive stuff, simply because positive stories are generally less interesting than negative ones.

Where are you all hoping to give birth? Home, Jessops or Darley Birth Centre?

Looking like Jessops, but I've not heard great things about it. Got my booking in appointment in a few weeks so I'll see how that goes.

I'm just hoping the m/s (afternoon,evening) goes away soon. It's killing me at the minute, even lost weight. But the midwife seems happy so we shall see!

Hi BJShooter, nice to "meet" you. I'm in the Peak District, south-west of Sheff.

howdy, i went to bakewell the other day actualy, took the little one to go and feed the ducks she loved it.

hola to all the other mummys to be too :D

This is my first too. I'm hopeful if I'm low risk throughout the pregnancy to go to Darley Dale, it's not as near as the Royal but I've heard good things about it. Also the more babies born there the more the NHS has to keep it open which means women in this area will continue to have a choice where to have their babies.

Anyway, not confirmed the date yet (got my first scan in a week and a bit) but I'm due in December. Anyone else due round then?

hey Im from Buxton, Derbyshire. Expecting 1st baby ( its a girl!!) on sept 14th. Im 16. XXx

Hi, I'm from Sheffield. Expecting my first!

Hi Colsy:

I'm From sheffield but have to go through Bakewell most weekends to get to my mums inb Ashbourne is this close enough for you hun? :rofl:

I'm nearly 20 weeks and have a little girl who is 9 ohhh i feel so old lol

Hi, I am 9 weeks gone in Chesterfield. I don't know anyone else here who is preganant or ready for kids. This will be my first I am really excited but lacking pregant company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->