She's an emotional girl

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Amanda is a star child that anyone would want...honestly!!!!

But, she's starting to get emotional. If she gets upset, the pouting starts or she will go and lock herself in her room. Ask what is wrong, and it's "Nothing."

So it all begins, doesn't it?

She turns 8 in a few days. Anyone else have a daughter around this age and, if so, have you noticed the same change?

My daughter is an absolute star too but she has always been emotional to an extreme. I have noticed attitude creeping in, I can only hope if adolescence starts early, it ends early too.

My daughter chloe is 6 and she has always been emotional,and sensative.... im hoping with time she will toughen up just a lil because you honestly cant joke with her about some things cause she gets so upset bless her... x

Emily's Hormones started kicking in about Amandas age, I'm so sorry!!
Emily is now 11 and tbh I think the sooner she starts her period the better thenn at least we all know when to take cover!!

Hormones, children go through a puberty at age 7, they was hoping that the trigger of hormones would stop Rosies epilepsy but it didnt :(. but it got better at 13 when she hit the 2nd stage :).

just have to ride it through, it effects them all in defferent ways, rosie started writing i hate my mum in her colouring book lol

That's what I thought...hormones. Ah, the joys!

Oh boy, there's going to be a big difference in her in the next year. My mom developed early, I did and I've a feeling, it runs in the family. LOL

Emily is now 11 and tbh I think the sooner she starts her period the better thenn at least we all know when to take cover!!

:rofl:!!!!

My exact thoughts about my 12 year old daughter, any day soon i think and i am dreading it :cry:

My 9 year old daughter isnt much further behind on the sensitive and emotional stakes either :dohh:

My niece is 7 now and my sister found it helped massivly to get rid of the channels on tv that showed more pre-teen appropriate shows.The minute she did the attitude stopped and she was a lot calmer, hannah montana and that other one whos name i cant remember are pretty full of attitude like! She still watches them at friends houses and that but her attitude has definatly improved so much, their really more suitable for older girls i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->